• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Employment Mafia: Game Over, You're All Hired

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The narrative makes it look like Johnny caused his own death or something? I dunno why any of our characters would be anti Ackbar when they're employees/wanting a job.

I know nobody on my team did it, I'm guessing no blues did it? And Greens got any insight?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    This isn't fun anymore.

I feel the same mate! I'm so so fucking salty over your death!

I don't even know your role yet.

I dunno, like my blood is still boiling like the active volcano.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    You know what? New game. No more EM stuff. It's garbage.

I need time to think of a better way to do this. For now, we're doing Cards Against Humanity. Red, Green, you're on deck. Finish the following five sentences and give them to me. I'll have Blue pick out the funniest anonymously. Majority points wins. Here we go.

I always wanted ____

If I had a _____, I would _____ all day.

Bard is ____

The greatest Pixar movie is ___ because ____

I've never seen ___ before, but I'm sure it's ____

Alright, go nuts. I need dinner.

EDIT: One submission per team.

Also, I'm taking a week-long break from this. I need it. I let the GMs know so they can get a new game up soon. Drop out if you wish, come in if you want, I'll rebalance the game once I get back. Make applications if you want in, and I won't have any more than 18 people in the game.

Peace.

I'm in and bless you, Bard!
    We still need you! Stay strong and I'm very sorry if I caused a lot of trouble!
    Take care! -hugs-

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • O - O

oh no you dont bard, let me tell you a piece of my mind okay, i did not become a salt bender just for everyone to win, OH NO. YOU LISTEN HERE, YOU FINISH THIS GAME, AND THEN GET RESTING OKAY?!?!

#saltywin

no but srsly, take your time bard, sucks this was over without realizing it :(

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'd take over if a) I had the time, b) I wasn't working to put up Until Dawnfia and c) I didn't want to crush my competition

but uh . . . well yeah, offers? Gunner is dead so maybe she could do it, but can we really trust her to gm more things? I think not.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • today was just a whirlwind

Anyway, sorry to hear about this game and your time limitations; I really enjoyed the first day phase challenge. I'd offer to GM, but I don't know if I really feel 100% about taking up somebody else's project. Although - my Shakespeare entry has given me an interesting idea for a game in and of itself, so ... stay tuned for whatever. Thanks!​

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Lol, should have canceled that postbit.

And no, Sun, considering the number of people that have already jumped the gun and revealed their roles and other sensitive details.

Back