• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Letters to Unova

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Letters to Unova

Letters to Unova!

Are you new here? If so, welcome! I assume you want to deliver a letter to someone? Our letters deliver to the Unova region!

All you have to do is write a letter to a character from the pokemon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 games, and we'll deliver it to them!

Your task

The purpose of this event is to write a fun little letter to a character you really like from the games listed above and post it here.

Example:

"Dear Elesa,

You're absolutely adorable. The way that you shock the world with your electric pokemon, and how your beauty dazzles the audience, and you really do know how to care for your viewers. Keep it up!

From Dragon."

It can be any character at all as long as it's from those games!

Send in your letters!

Once you've posted your letter here, you'll get a response back from the person you wrote to! We look forward to receiving your letters!

Credit goes to: Achromatic for this idea!

Last edited by a moderator:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Dear Roxie,

You've captured my heart and soul! What could it be? The way you shred? Your love for poison types? my thing for white-haired girls? Or maybe it's your glorious forehead? Anyway, you're the best gym leader in Unova, for ever and for always!

Love,
    Noa

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Letters to Unova

Dear Noa,

W-What did you say about my forehead?! Anyway! Rock on, girl, you're pretty alright yourself! Remember that when you reach for something, reach it out with the entirety of your soul! Come around Virbank City sometime. We're gonna start a new concert soon!

Here's a sneak peak! One! Two! Three!

P-O-K-E-M-O-N
    Pokemon!!

Rock on and forever, your pal,

Letters to Unova
    Roxie

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • Dear N,

Without meaning to be creepy, you captured my heart from the moment I saw you. I value compassion in a person, and the way you care for all Pokémon warms my heart. And let's face it, being able to communicate with Pokémon is awesome.

Did you ever find that certain trainer on your travels? If not, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find them soon.

Wherever you are, I hope you're happy.

Kami

[Note: Yes, I'm a sap, I know. :3]

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Letters to Unova

Dear Kami,

I see. I thank you for your kind words. Pokémon were a part of my life ever since I was a younger boy, and thus, I learned that Pokémon should be free from the cruelty of the world that treats them so... at least, that was what I've thought at the time. Until... I met that trainer.

Speaking of which, no, I have not encountered that trainer yet. However, I'm a firm believer of destiny. We will meet again, and when we do, I'll be proud to tell them what experiences I've had, what I've learned, and hopefully, we'll be friends.

Again, I must thank you for your wishes, and I hope that fortune will arrive for you in the future!

Yours truly,

N

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Dear Skyla,

How are you!? i absolutely love the airshows you put on! Your piloting isn't too bad either.
    Seriously though your battling style is great and i just love flying types! Hope i can assemble a team as strong as you someday!

Anyways, keep doing you and beating all them trainers. I'll challenge you soon enough and end your streak. You can count on it!

Sincerely your #1 fan and future challenger/rival,

vsich4

Years
  • Dear N ,
    Letters to Unova

You are so cool. You are always so determined and confident in ability of your pokemon. You develop unbreakable bond with Pokemon. You are such a good trainer.
    Your fighting style is damn awesome. You bring the true potential of your pokemons. You love Pokemons from deep of your heart but you lost your path due to cruel way of Ghethisis . But always remember that you have to listen to or heart sometime, other than brain. Just remember I am always at or side.

Your truly
    desinishon aka Legend killer.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Letters to Unova

Dear vsich4,

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! What I like is having fun! I love doing things like flying in the sky with Pokémon and bringing out their best! Hehe, Piloting is always fun too.

And yup! It's always lovely to kick some trainer butt with my gorgeous flying pokemon! After our battle, why don't I take you for a joy ride on the Mistralton City planes? There are a ton of places to visit!

Your high flying friend,
    Letters to Unova
    Skyla

Spoiler:

Letters to Unova

Dear desinishon,

Really...? Aha, this is the first time that I've been praised by a legend killer. Hm, thank you for the kind words. I do not know if I was ever determined or confident, but yes, my bonds with pokemon are always unshakable. My father did indeed sought pokemon as nothing more than mere tools, and used me to go along with his plan of world domination... However, I do not resent him. I only wish he understood... pokemon and trainers can live together peacefully.

And someday, I will see this world, where trainers and pokemon can truly live in harmony. I will continue on this path forever, and I am happy that you are supportive of me. Thank you!

Sincerely,

N

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Dear N,

I just wanted you to know that throughout my journeys through Unova, I've come to admire you a lot. Your love for Pokemon is so sweet, you make such a connection with them and I feel like we should all strive to have the kind of bond with our Pokemon that you have with yours. And so handsome, gosh Hilda's one lucky gal

I'm sure the whole Team Plasma episode is something you'd probably rather stay in the past, but I do wonder, do you feel like there was any value Team Plasma's ideals? Do you think Team Plasma fell only because of Ghetsis' lust for power, or was it truly wrong to try to separate Pokemon from their trainers?

xoxo,

Catherine

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Dear N,

I just wanted you to know that throughout my journeys through Unova, I've come to admire you a lot. Your love for Pokemon is so sweet, you make such a connection with them and I feel like we should all strive to have the kind of bond with our Pokemon that you have with yours. And so handsome, gosh Hilda's one lucky gal

I'm sure the whole Team Plasma episode is something you'd probably rather stay in the past, but I do wonder, do you feel like there was any value Team Plasma's ideals? Do you think Team Plasma fell only because of Ghetsis' lust for power, or was it truly wrong to try to separate Pokemon from their trainers?

xoxo,

Catherine

Letters to Unova

Dear Sopheria,

I... must thank you. Yes, I do love pokemon with all my heart, and throughout my journey, I want to become friends with even more of them. Hilda, huh... heh. You remind me quite about her, actually. Strong, and very kind too.

At the time, I sought that the only way for pokemon and humans to be truly equal is for pokemon to be liberated from humans. Then, humans would grow to truly appreciate how pokemon have influenced their lives. However, as you may know, that path was the wrong one. When I first sought the trust between that trainer and her pokemon, I never realized... how happy that pokemon was. Is there a way for pokemon and humans to work together and still be happy? My journey will tell me many things.

As for Ghetsis, he fell in his own despair. I've heard that Team Plasma is under new leadership now, but I now see how in the wrong Ghetsis really was. However, I do not resent him, because he is my father. Someday.. he'll understand.

At any rate, thank you for this letter. I wish for safe and joyous days for you, my new friend.

Yours truly,
    - N

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dear Bianca,

You're such a wonderful person! Your kind and gentle determination inspires me! I'm honored to have been able to travel with such a wonderful friend and rival! Your passion and drive are really something else! As a friend, I'll always be there rooting for you in any of your endeavors! You are a really great person! I also love your sense of style, I've always liked your outfits, they're really cute!

Love, Melody

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Dear Alder,

What's up with that hair? How do you keep it all spiky like that? Been trying for years and I can't manage to do that majestic hairstyle.

Or maybe my hair is not really that long enough.

Anyway, peace to the most chill champion of all time.

Varys

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Letters to Unova

Hiiii Melody!

Aw, thank you so much, sweetheart! The travels we've been through were really special, huh? I wouldn't trade them for the world! I'm very fortunate to become friends with you all, and my lovely Pokémon! I hope your dreams will come to light too!

Love, Bianca!

Spoiler:

Letters to Unova

Hello there, Varys!

Oho, well, that's a secret, young man! Modeled after my favourite Pokémon of course! But no matter what hairstyle you may have, remember to view the world and all her pleasures! You can do it too; you're young and spry after all!

~ Alder

Years
  • Dear Marlon,

As a fan of Water-type Pokemon, you are a dude who knows how to be cool, to show us that you don't always need to hurry yourself and I always love how beautiful Humilau City is with the houses on water and it feels like a perfect place to chill out.

That said, peace because Water-types are cool.

Yours truly, Nichole "Hikamaru"

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Dear Shadow Triad,
    Please don't feel as though you have to dedicate yourselves to Ghetsis any longer. He only helped you guys out from whatever bad situation you were once in to take advantage of you. You all have so much dedication--which is really admirable--coupled with amazing skills that you could most certainly put to good use towards anything else and be successful at it.

I know your commitment to Ghetsis is near-indestructible, but especially now that he is incapable of doing anything, I think it's time you cut ties with him. It is truly commendable to give so much for someone else, but I'm saying this as someone who thinks you deserve better: sometimes it's best to think about yourself, too. You're more than just shadows, and you don't need Ghetsis to have purpose. It was difficult, but N was able to free himself from Ghetsis's control, and I think you deserve to free yourselves, too.

I wish you the very best,
    Rivvon

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hello everyone!

This thread is making a comeback! Write a letter to someone in the Unova region and I'll make sure the person you wrote to gives you a message back ;)

Older letters got lost... so unfortunately they cannot be saved. But feel free to write new ones now!

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Dear Marlon,

What's up? Humilau city looks like a really nice place to live for someone who is such a fan of water pok?mon. You can swim anywhere, look good while doing it, and together with your water-type pok?mon. Speaking of pok?mon, what was the first pok?mon you ever got?

Also, maybe it would be a good idea to be a bit more active other than just swimming. Unova was in a real problem of being frozen whole, and you didn't do anything about it.

I wish you a good day,
    L'Belle

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Marlon,

What's up? Humilau city looks like a really nice place to live for someone who is such a fan of water pok?mon. You can swim anywhere, look good while doing it, and together with your water-type pok?mon. Speaking of pok?mon, what was the first pok?mon you ever got?

Also, maybe it would be a good idea to be a bit more active other than just swimming. Unova was in a real problem of being frozen whole, and you didn't do anything about it.

I wish you a good day,
    L'Belle

Letters to Unova

Sup L'Belle?

Dude Humilau is the coolest, yo. Nothin' gonna stop Humilau from swimmin', you get me? My first Pokemon eh? Jellicent fo' sure! We met swimmin' in the wide oceans of Unova. We knew we would be keepin' tight so we joined up!

Bro! I was swimmin'! Swimming to save the region but I got lost, 'K? Next time dude, next time fo' sure we got this. We keepin' it tight.

Shoots! Gotta go swimmin'. Catch ya laters dude!

Years
  • This is going to sound super dorky but hey this looks like fun. Here goes...

Dear Professor Juniper,

I think you're a great role model for girls and women who want to be Pokemon Professors like you. Hey let's face it, you're the only FEMALE professor to exist so far. You even helped Bianca go toward a similar dream if I remember the 5th gen games correctly. I only played Pokemon White, but I plan to buy Black 2 or White 2 soon to replay your region. Definitely looking forward to it.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon overall? Also, who's your favorite 5th gen starter between Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott?

Keep up the awesome work.

Sincerly,
    RedBalloon

Back