• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite part of the human anatomy

Years
  • Eyes? Feet? Legs? Keep it clean because anything south of that is in bad taste. Besides, anything unsuitable for the reading of children is indicative of poor judgement because illicit bits don't compare to anything else.

Years
  • My master list:

Eyes > hands > necks and collarbones > foreheads > noses > mouths > legs > feet.

An amalgamation of just these would suit me fine. I think it might look something like this...

Spoiler:

Psyducking beautiful isn't it.

(I accidentally posted this in this thread and that was nearly a complete disaster)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Tom Hiddleston's hands. I really do adore them. Hands in general can be pretty beautiful to me tbh, especially when it comes to the fingers and such... there's just something majestic abut hands that really attracts me. <3

tumblr_mydfnqJr111r0oz1go4_250.gif

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    In a not creepy way, probably the eyes. There a wide spectrum of eyes throughout the animal kingdom. Even organisms, such as the planaria, who aren't seen as "advanced" as humans still have phototactic receptors which allow them to sense light. There are so many derivations of eyes in the animal kingdom and in humans throughout world.

Different countries in the world have predominantly different shaped eyes. Plus, there are so many different colors of eyes; that is why I find them so amazing.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • ahaha.... what the fuck lmfao

Anyway, legs are cool, I guess? I don't know, really, anatomy has never been a point of interest for me.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Besides those other things you probably already know, The chest and the thighs are the things that call my attention to most people, really. So I guess that counts as favorite parts? :P

Back