• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Shiny Buneary, because they're cute, pink, girly, and you have a rabbit in your signature!

What Pokémon is the user above.

The character in my signature is actually a dog :U

You remind me of Cottonee^^ I feel that pokemon matches your name :)

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Wait, it is? :o Looks just like a rabbit, haha (apart from maybe the curled tail).

I'm sure you'd like to be Korrina's Lucario. ^_^
    Spoiler:

...that picture makes me feel jealous hahaha :D I want that hottie to hug me next X3;;; <3

Nope, its a pooch. His name is Cinnamoroll :) A lot of people think he looks like a rabbit, though, so don't feel alone in your feelings now xD

You remind me of Lilligant ^_^

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I LOVE Sylevon :D Thank you ^_^

You remind me of Whimsicott since you said you liked that pokemon a lot in another thread :3

You keep reminding me of grass types lol xD Maybe part of why is your name :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Ditto.

She's been changing her appearance a lot lately. It'd be hard to tell it's the same person if you're not paying attention.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Ah yes, I'm guilty of regularly changing my theme! Call it a way of shaking up my routine lifestyle (even just a little helps).

Anyway, I think Infernape suits a firebender like Zuko!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Your post number is 276 and Taillow has that number on the National Pokédex. You can be a Taillow!

Back