• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Child Link is adorable! I always thought Ponyta would suit him, so that's what you'll be!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oops I forgot Meloetta existed when I made my last post, but she might be a better fit for your Zelda theme! =)

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    There's something very Milotic about your avi, and Audino about your demeanor. Being the more graceful of the two, I'll go with Milotic.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Snorlax best resembles Studio Ghibli's icon, Totoro, and since you're a Ghibli fan you can be Snorlax! ^_^

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I remember your name used to be Lanayru here, and that reminds me of a giant icy dragon that I found living at the top of Mount Lanayru in BotW! That being said, you can be a Kyurem today. :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Blaziken because of the fighting leader. (And also because I thought the gen6 Fighting leader was a Fire leader when they first revealed her)

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Shiny Buneary, because they're cute, pink, girly, and you have a rabbit in your signature!

ac0126c0f5230b92bfaa883fa5c6bfb00711ce1d_00.gif

Back