• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

I didn't know for a long time that bees don't just pollinate flowers and make honey, they pollinate crops! If I ever get my own house I want to grow plants and have a little bee farm. Maybe I could sustain myself.

Gabri

m8
Years

I didn't know for a long time that bees don't just pollinate flowers and make honey, they pollinate crops! If I ever get my own house I want to grow plants and have a little bee farm. Maybe I could sustain myself.

Bees pollinate everything, and they leave you be if you don't bother them. They're good. Wasps are the assholes though and they should all burn.

Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

I was super zonked out at Subway. I asked for an 8 inch sub (they only have 6 inch or 12 inch), asked for a bread that wasnt even on the bread list. Now I'm home and can't even remember what kind of sub I ordered. I'm sure itll be good though!

Gabri

m8
Years

I was super zonked out at Subway. I asked for an 8 inch sub (they only have 6 inch or 12 inch), asked for a bread that wasnt even on the bread list. Now I'm home and can't even remember what kind of sub I ordered. I'm sure itll be good though!

Can you share whatever you're smoking? Must be good :D

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Not to start a debate or anything, but marijuana is much easier on your lungs than cigarettes. Common misconception. Is this discussion even appropriate for this forum?! also i mostly do edibles

Years

Weed literally cures cancer. That being said I don't smoke weed because I'm not a loser.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back