• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to being able to go to work tomorrow after having to take a sick day on Tuesday

Years

You might be surprised to hear that I'm going to get hammered and watch anime today.

DiZDUmA.png

Years

Actually not sneaky! I work front desk at one of the student labs at a community college, and it's summer semester; it's normal for things to be slow and I can bored easily haha

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

Broccoli on its own, not the best thing in the world. Cheesy broccoli might arguably be the best thing in the universe though.

Years
  • To be honest, for as long as I've been coming here on a daily basis, I cannot fathom what retirement would even be like xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back