• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showdown of the flowers week 2: mimosis vs paganeous

Which flower did you like

• Mimosis

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Paganeous

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • INTRODUCTION

Showdown of the flowers is a weekly poll. There will be images of two flowers, and you have to choose and vote which is the most beautiful and awesome between two of them. Don't forget to tell why did you find that flower better. Every poll will start in sunday and end on sunday.
    Current poll

mimosis

paganeous​

Previous polls
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The pink one.

Can't wait to see which flower stands victorious in the blood of its enemies at the end.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    the mimosis looks like a cluster of yellow spiky balls to me, so I have to give my vote to the paganeous and its pink glitter petals

oh, which, speaking of flowers standing in the blood of their enemies at the end, @peter mcLightning, maybe after some point you could do like a poll or series of polls with the winners of these polls, so they can fight to the death to be crowned The PokeCommunity's Favorite Flower

or something

Back