• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music duds of 2016

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I already made a negative thread about music but lmfao. Maybe I'm bitter idk. Anyway, what are your least favorite songs from 2016? Or albums. Just music in general. tbh I want to jump off a cliff when I hear that one Shawn Mendes song where he's like BEDDA DANNEE CAN 43023 times.

also 7 years. can heck off.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Oh and also anything twenty one pilots did idk if they even did anything but they were a low point of my year

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • That damn "can't stop the feeling" song. I mean it wasn't the worst song of 2016 but I hate how overplayed it is.

Years
  • If I was you, I'd wanna be me too. I'd wanna be me too. I'd wanna be me...too.

NO, Meghan Meghans. I would never want to be you. Fudge off.

Years
  • At least Meghan Trainor had some music with energy. I'd listen to any of her songs over that musical sedative pillowtalk that got so big for some reason.

Years
  • I forgot about Meghan Trainor

Your words are NO
    Your song is NO
    Your voice is NO
    Your choreography is NO

I always never understood that song, in fact I feel it's one of her worst.

That damn "can't stop the feeling" song. I mean it wasn't the worst song of 2016 but I hate how overplayed it is.

I think I'm with you here, because it's one of the most cringeworthy JT songs. Didn't help that DreamWorks Animation's movie Trolls (in which Timberlake voices one of the major characters) made that song get promoted even more.

Back