• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I've been unable to breed anything due to my studies and me restarting both my OR and AS. I don't really have anything worth while on my X so I can't breed there.

I was thinking of a project for this month. What do you guys think about breeding a ice type Pokemon or a Christmassy type of Pokemon (stantler, Ect.). You could/can breed anything that has a winter form like deerling and sawsbuck. Let me know what you guys think.

Spoiler:

I think that's great! I'll be breeding an abomasnow for this. Will still decide for the moveset though. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share. Thanks!

Years
  • I think that's great! I'll be breeding an abomasnow for this. Will still decide for the moveset though. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share. Thanks!

QUIET NATURE! Blizzard, Giga Drain, Ice Shard, Focus Blast/Earthquake. EV's, 188 HP, 68 Attack, 252 SpA.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Hey, if you have an extra one of those HA Aurorus? I honestly don't know if I will use it, but I'd at least like to have it in case I do

I don't have extra but can easily clone mine for you to breed from.

UK time 9-5pm mon-friday. PM me your FC and when you're going to be about. Will clone it today.

Years
  • I don't have extra but can easily clone mine for you to breed from.

UK time 9-5pm mon-friday. PM me your FC and when you're going to be about. Will clone it today.

By clone... I hope you mean just breeding me one that's random and then just letting me take care of the rest. >3>

It's currently 8:58 PM when I send this. I don't get home till roughly 3:30 AM. Is that a time that would work maybe?

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    No I wont be about then, I think I may have cloned Venitardus one of mine (cant remember) so maybe he could do you one if he has it.

Years
  • I've been unable to breed anything due to my studies and me restarting both my OR and AS. I don't really have anything worth while on my X so I can't breed there.

I was thinking of a project for this month. What do you guys think about breeding a ice type Pokemon or a Christmassy type of Pokemon (stantler, Ect.). You could/can breed anything that has a winter form like deerling and sawsbuck. Let me know what you guys think.

Spoiler:

Is it possible you has the HA Arorus Oblox is talking about? >3>

Years
  • Well, I made my Aurorus. Naming it Rainboom, and I EV trained it just enough to where it can outspeed a Scarf, Adamant Landorus-T after a Rock Polish. And gave it Hyper Voice, Freeze Dry, and Earth Power with a Life Orb. Modest Nature.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Well Ive just bred my Aurorus 5IV Modest with HA. Now to level and EV train it.

Years
  • I also bred an Abomasnow, in the same way that I suggested earlier. EV trained, perfect IV's in everything that I would want, and given every move I would want as well. Then I started on a Frilish to be used as a Trick Room setter for my team. Still looking for an HA Karablast/Escavailier as well

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Grr havent had a chance to play at night to evolve my Amaura yet, id forgotten about that evolution condition.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I think getting someone else up to speed on breeding if theyve never played pokemon before would be tough. If you need any more dittos just say.

Back