• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Sport do you Take?

Sport?

• Total voters

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
  • i take karate too,and im doing cross country,track,tennis,cheerleading,um im not sure if thats all ill be taking in school,but i also play many sports outside school too.oh and i think cheerleadings a sport,if not,whatever.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Abskull said:
    Waaaaachaaaaa! I take karate! I have been for 4 years now!^^ Spring '06 is when I'm getting my black belt!^_^

Muhahaha! Thats my evil sidekick! :badsmile: XD! I take soccer, and i have for two years. I am in youth 12 now. AND i am the best goile in my devison! XD I am the best! Meaning i have had the most shutouts! *that means no points for the other team* :D It feels good being called the best! I once heard a rumor that a team was afaid to go agaisent our team cause of our offense, and MY GOAL TENDING! XD No really....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Swimming and Badminton I like.

Edit: Woops, didn't answer the question. ^^

I was a soccer player in elementary and took a kung fu class in grade 9. Now, nothing.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I take nothing... <<; But when I was really little, I had Ballet and Figure Skating classes - though those ended for a few days. xD;

My favorite sport is badminton though. x3

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I play badminton also, football, basketball, sometimes baseball, but mostly skateboarding.

Skateboarding is an xtreme sport and my favorite.

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
  • I play football, basketball, and baseball for the school. I used to do soccer and track when I was younger. I also play ping-pong for fun. Next year, I'll probably play tennis.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Soccer, pretty much the only sport I've played seriously and always find enjoyable. I've played other sports but that was mainly because I had to or did out of severe boredom or something.

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • Okay i am a JOCK i play football baseball basketball track wrestling i like to stay fit sitting down is not fun for me i like to play sports that is 2nd main hobby 1st is music (rap) :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I take basketball and rugby out of those choices.

Years
  • erm I used to do judo till i managed to get my self injured and judo doesn't go to well when your disparaxic (sp)
    I play badminton footbal and javelin its fun despite the risk of it going through you head

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I've been taking lacrosse since freshman year (I'm a junior now) And I love it. We always win anyway. The training it tough but its fun. Plus I cut some weight, and gained muscle.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Since my school recognizes to count quiz bowl as a sport (the league does, and I got a league sports award from it, but my school is ran by morons), none, I guess =/

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I am a dancer. I take hiphop and tap. I'm also in the Nutcracker Ballet. I've been dancing for two years now and I am already an assistant tap teacher for little boys. :)

Don't ask me why I put swimming too. I can swim I guess. :)

Back