• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

All too frequently...although that's mostly because I'm picky and don't generally eat between meals.

Welcome home fam

I finished Detroit and now I feel empty.... luckily there is like 1583 different endings and experiences to unlock 8D
    /waves

I keep meaning to buy Detroit, but backlog...I should probably play Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls first anyway since I got those for free. Playing a good game for the first time is such a bittersweet experience though, right? I wish I could experience a few for the first time again too ;w;

Bay

Years
  • Man Detroit is a mixed bag. On the one hand, there's some heavyhandiness concerning the theme of race and equality and didn't address those topics as well as it should. There's also... David Cage. On the other hand, Connor's storyline in it is quite good (I love me buddy cop plots) and I've been watching livestreams of his actor Bryan Dechart playing it and he's such a sweetheart haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Man Detroit is a mixed bag. On the one hand, there's some heavyhandiness concerning the theme of race and equality and didn't address those topics as well as it should. There's also... David Cage. On the other hand, Connor's storyline in it is quite good (I love me buddy cop plots) and I've been watching livestreams of his actor Bryan Dechart playing it and he's such a sweetheart haha.
    Connor is such a cool character! My boyfriend played him like a machine and then he was this stone cold badass dude, but I played him as a curious, kind eventual deviant and it was a whole other experience!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    why isn't this discussion in vg yo I'm making a thread for it right now

I loved Detroit!! I wasn't sure if anyone else would be interested in it so I held off on making a thread at the time but omg do I have things to say about it

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Didn't remember any dreams, even nightmares, for two days in a row now.

LadyJirachu feels disappointed :( Oh well.

On a much more light hearted note, I hope everyone is feeling good about summer ending soon LOL. Finally, no more heat. Plus i've been eating so much ice cream it doesn't even feel as much a 'special treat' to me now xD

pkmin3033

I'm relieved the weather has settled down...it could be cooler, but I'll take what I can get.

Bit sad I have to go back to work Tuesday, though...I have missed my speedy internet connection and I'd like to spend a little time with it (and Guild Wars 2) before sinking back into the drudgery of everyday life again.

...ah well. 11 weeks until my birthday and my next week off :3

TY

summer isnt ending at all it went cooler, and then it went back up to the heat we all hate

LadyJirachu

Years
  • I'm relieved the weather has settled down...it could be cooler, but I'll take what I can get.

Bit sad I have to go back to work Tuesday, though...I have missed my speedy internet connection and I'd like to spend a little time with it (and Guild Wars 2) before sinking back into the drudgery of everyday life again.

...ah well. 11 weeks until my birthday and my next week off :3

*point's to avatar* Fellow Dawn fan. I'm gonna become friends with you :3

Years
  • i dont mind at least this DCC is now no longer being used to bulli me 8)
    The spirit of this DCC will always and forever be about bullying user Ty.

I?m ready for the weather to cool down. Also I?m still on vacation til Tuesday but today it?s super rainy.

I could use a full day off to recuperate from vacation but I go back to work Wednesday.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Lets stop talking about bullies. Just mentioning them is dramatic....

How far is everyone in the battle agency in pokemon ultra sun and ultra moon? :3

I'm around rank 12. I'm glad I learned how to get online partners from a friend on discord now, i plan on doing that next time i play my UM game.

TY

dunno but all of this talk is meant in a friendly manner, considering it's about me getting "bullied"

pkmin3033

Today is my last day off and that makes me sad. It's still summer holidays and the kids are all off, and that makes me even sadder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back