• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Gomenasai, Bob. There are better people out there for you :P
    You're not a fortune teller, so what would you know? >: [

I love fortune telling.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    22sa said:
    Psy-yai-yai-duck! XD

XD

Well with a level 20 Moferno, you won't have any problems next gym either. What level was Psyduck after defeating Cranidos?
    XD! By the time I defeated Cranidos Psyduck was Level 13 and then it went up to Level 14. Whaoo! So far my Monferno is Level 19. Awesome! I think I will win the next gym too. Because then Monferno will be at Level 20.

22sa

Years
  • I remember how Squirtle's Bubble OHKOs Geodude in the original R/B/Y games haha. I didn't believe it at first till I saw it for myself. >>;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, that is pretty cool. See I had Red for Game Boy...I didn't even get that far. x.x I quit the game because I thought it was too hard. I kept on fainting the Pokemon instead of catching them. XD

22sa

Years
  • Whoa, that is pretty cool. See I had Red for Game Boy...I didn't even get that far. x.x I quit the game because I thought it was too hard. I kept on fainting the Pokemon instead of catching them. XD
    XD Throw a pokeball at them earlier!

The best thing about R/B imo was Missingno. glitch and the oppurtunity to fight pokemon over level 100 because of it. I wish they had that in new pokemon games. =(

Setsuko, smashing avatar. I like it.

Hey 22sa, what's up?
    Loneliness. >: [ Without your

_

No special defense will do that to you.

Can't wait until Soul Silver.

How's it going?
    Victor! Yeah, I can't wait to do a speed run in Soul Silver and brag about it. =) I hope Erika turns out pretty.

Just university mostly. PC's like my only social reserve still. O.o

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • XD Throw a pokeball at them earlier!

The best thing about R/B imo was Missingno. glitch and the oppurtunity to fight pokemon over level 100 because of it. I wish they had that in new pokemon games. =(

Loneliness. >: [ Without your

_

Victor! Yeah, I can't wait to do a speed run in Soul Silver and brag about it. =) I hope Erika turns out pretty.

Just university mostly. PC's like my only social reserve still. O.o

Oh yeah, I forgot you do speed runs! I have never done one in Pokemon but have done some in Zelda and Metroid Prime.

Haha, that's like the exact same thing as me. School starts to heat up around this point in the semester.

So what do you think about my boy Shunsui concerning recent events?

22sa

Years
  • Oh yeah, I forgot you do speed runs! I have never done one in Pokemon but have done some in Zelda and Metroid Prime.

Haha, that's like the exact same thing as me. School starts to heat up around this point in the semester.

So what do you think about my boy Shunsui concerning recent events?
    It pisses me off.

Starrk didn't deserve to die. He didn't even use 1000 ceros at once, which is just not fair. He just got trolled. He was so merciful towards his enemies, he didn't deserve to die!!!!!!!

I remember sucking at Final Fantasy 7 speed run. =(

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • It pisses me off.

Starrk didn't deserve to die. He didn't even use 1000 ceros at once, which is just not fair. He just got trolled. He was so merciful towards his enemies, he didn't deserve to die!!!!!!!

I remember sucking at Final Fantasy 7 speed run. =(

Haha, I liked Stark but I like Shunsui more.

So do you think Aizen knew they would die or not? He said "It appears" so I guess he didn't expect them to lose, at least not yet. I wonder what he's gonna do now.

I sucked at Metroid Prime speed run.

22sa

Years
  • Haha, I liked Stark but I like Shunsui more.

So do you think Aizen knew they would die or not? He said "It appears" so I guess he didn't expect them to lose, at least not yet. I wonder what he's gonna do now.

I sucked at Metroid Prime speed run.
    It's so terrible. =( It's like he died only because he was too soft and kind to the enemy, not because he was weaker. ANNOYING DEATH.

Aizen probably knew he would win against the other half of the captains, but not the Vizards. I can't guess what he'll do now. Judging by how easily he cut through released Halibel's weapon, I hope he just goes ahead and finishes off everybody there.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • It's so terrible. =( It's like he died only because he was too soft and kind to the enemy, not because he was weaker. ANNOYING DEATH.

Aizen probably knew he would win against the other half of the captains, but not the Vizards. I can't guess what he'll do now. Judging by how easily he cut through released Halibel's weapon, I hope he just goes ahead and finishes off everybody there.

Dude, he was suicidal the entire time, it was pretty obvious if you ask me. I don't think he was being too soft, Shunsui's shikai is almost hax level, he knows how to use it and that's how it ended. The hax level of that shikai is almost as bad as Aizens. Overpowered, but unique for sure.

I guess, although Aizen is the cheesiest main villain in a long time, including other series. He's way overpowered, kind of like the DBZ villains were. Makes it boring to me, but at least his tactics and plans keep it interesting.

22sa

Years
  • Dude, he was suicidal the entire time, it was pretty obvious if you ask me. I don't think he was being too soft, Shunsui's shikai is almost hax level, he knows how to use it and that's how it ended. The hax level of that shikai is almost as bad as Aizens. Overpowered, but unique for sure.

I guess, although Aizen is the cheesiest main villain in a long time, including other series. He's way overpowered, kind of like the DBZ villains were. Makes it boring to me, but at least his tactics and plans keep it interesting.
    But why didn't he fire 1000 ceros? He only fired one when he hit Shunsui. He should've stayed in the air and fired 1000 ceros at the Vizards instead of stepping down. ;o; It was just heartbreaking.

Yeah, I like the Los Noches he built and the hollows he hogyoku'd, and also his theories. XD

I hope Grimmjow evolves.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • But why didn't he fire 1000 ceros? He only fired one when he hit Shunsui. He should've stayed in the air and fired 1000 ceros at the Vizards instead of stepping down. ;o; It was just heartbreaking.

Yeah, I like the Los Noches he built and the hollows he hogyoku'd, and also his theories. XD

I hope Grimmjow evolves.

But he did fire 1000 ceros at the Afro vaizard guy, he just said "that won't work on me" and hit them away with his huge shikai. The wolf ceros are a better technique in my opinion.

Las Noches was already there when he got there, it was Barragan's palace.

Grimmjow is cool, ever since what he did to Luppi I've thought he was awesome.

22sa

Years
  • But he did fire 1000 ceros at the Afro vaizard guy, he just said "that won't work on me" and hit them away with his huge shikai. The wolf ceros are a better technique in my opinion.

Las Noches was already there when he got there, it was Barragan's palace.

Grimmjow is cool, ever since what he did to Luppi I've thought he was awesome.
    He fired 3 at him. .-.;

He fired like 20 here.

14-15.jpg

But nothing like 1000.

I made a thread about regarding that Cero deflecting haha: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=539904

Oh, I didn't know Barragan was in Los Noches that time. o.o

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • He fired 3 at him. .-.;

He fired like 20 here.

14-15.jpg

But nothing like 1000.

I made a thread about regarding that Cero deflecting haha: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=539904

Oh, I didn't know Barragan was in Los Noches that time. o.o

Yeah, but my point is that he tried to do it but was denied basically.

Also, was Stark the only Espada that was already in his unreleased state before meeting Aizen? Everyone else was found by Aizen in their released form. Maybe it has something to do with him being split. It looks like being Hogyouku'd didn't change him much at all.

22sa

Years
  • Yeah, but my point is that he tried to do it but was denied basically.

Also, was Stark the only Espada that was already in his unreleased state before meeting Aizen? Everyone else was found by Aizen in their released form. Maybe it has something to do with him being split. It looks like being Hogyouku'd didn't change him much at all.
    Yeah, he's a natural arrancer by the looks of it. Still Love's shikai isn't big enough to block all 1000, same thing that applied to Ukitake's shikai.

Go WW.

05.jpg

The most sense the Arrancers made in the Karakura battle so far ^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I thought WW was going to be in the fight a lot longer than he was. Who knows, maybe he's still alive.

So Aizen retreats for now or was this all planned and he's going to the next step in the plan?

Back