• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg can't forget my keys and wallet!!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • So, PC... what are some essentials you bring with you when you are about to leave the house (or whatever it is you live in)? For the girls, what do you keep in your purse if you bring one with you?

I have a pouch that I put things in that I need. I usually can't leave the house without these things either because it feels odd if I do. So, I have to make sure to bring them along when we leave and such. Though, it also depends on where we are going. If it's just a short trip... I usually just bring my phone. If it's a longer trip to get groceries for example, I bring my purse.

Things I keep in it:

Nano & earphones
    Fidget Spinners (I have two)
    Fruit candies (they are like tic-tacs, but they are themed as Frozen and Finding Dory)
    Chapstick
    Wallet (with my ID & medical insurance cards)

It's just a small pouch, so I can't put too much inside. XD I got it at the Renassiance Festival we go to every year. It's Black and gold to match my jousting knight's colors. :P

So, what about you guys?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    lanyard
    wallet
    phone
    shades
    chapstick (essential)
    one joint

haha just kidding
    I usually bring two

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i only ever really bring my purse. in my purse there's mostly just a lot of essentials like my id, library card, stuff like that. i feel weird if i don't bring my purse with me when i leave the house.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If I'm out for work, a bunch of stuff! Otherwise, phone and keys. Cash and cards also.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    when im going out for an entire day, i take my phone, my wallet, my headphones, my charger, some sunglasses, and some of my medicine. when im just going out for an hour or so my phone and headphones and wallet will do

pkmin3033

Keys, wallet, and iPod. I might take my phone if I remember, but I usually don't. I actually take my 3DS with me occasionally too to see if I can StreetPass anyone. Or I might take my Gameboy Micro to play Sonic Advance on the bus or something. xD

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    phone (always), headphones (always), usually bring my wallet, meds and a bottle of water if i'm gonna be out for awhile

For the girls, what do you keep in your purse if you bring one with you?
    i have a wallet i feel fake

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Phone, Wallet, my N3DS and all my Pok?mon games (I know), Chapstick, Shades, Keys, my card pass for my job, a comb.
    Also Kitty purse!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • In my purse I have:
    Wallet
    Sunscreen (for this time of year)
    Watch (I don't wear it I just glance at it to tell the time lol)
    Pen (Just in case)
    Extra...sanitary items
    Keys
    And I'll carry some water with me when I go out!

Unnecessary things I'm too lazy to remove
    Old blood test reqs I didn't go to
    Appointments
    Receipts
    Napkins from tim hortons

Years
  • I usually just fill my pockets with my phone, keys, wallet and headphones, that does the job for me.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • phone, wallet, keys and my vape pen. sometimes i bring my ear buds or 3ds but only if i think its appropriate for wherever i'm going.

Back