• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokemon or Forme Confirmed!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    New Pokemon

That thing looks as awesome as Lucario. Maybe it's Dark/Fighting? I would definitely have that the next generation.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • That thing looks as awesome as Lucario. Maybe it's Dark/Fighting? I would definitely have that the next generation.

Am I the only one who is getting sick of a <type>/Fight combo?

Eh, whatever. I guess that means we AREN'T for sure getting a Dunsparce evo....yet.

The Red Chain

Aww, Zorua looks great all around. Evil fox Pokemon huh?
    Looks a lot like a corrupted Eevee.
    The only thing that throws me off about Zoroark is that weird red design next to it's mouth.
    If it didn't have that I think it'd look much better.
    But as I had hoped it's a new Pokemon [well two now] from scratch and not a stupid evo of an already created Pokemon. <3

So Zorua must be the second Gen 5 Pokemon that was hinted to be in the movie.
    Guess that clears up that mystery now. :3

Maybe it's Dark/Fighting?
    It's already been revealed that both Zorua and Zoroark are just Dark type.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    OMG OMG OMG THEY LOOK AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love the little prevo :)
    Zoroark looks kinda like a lion :)

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • It actually looks oddly similar to that red and black seculation one that's been going around.

Finnel

Years
  • Eh. They don't look as terrible as some gen 4 Pokémon, not that great though. Wondering what the hell's up with the blue bead in Zoroark's hair, it just looks silly.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years

• Quoted for truthiness.

I liked all the old 'mons myself. They didn't look like neopets.

Yea man, when i watch or see the pokes from gen4 to newest i feel like someone is destroying my child memories. =[

Kanto = Awesome
    Johto = Awesome
    Hoenn = Not bad, it's good.
    Sinnoh = Bout to kill myself, is Ash ever gonna grow more then 1 inch?
    NEW ONE = Ugh, i hope he's taller and look more oldish and they put some new stuff like Ash gets a girlfriend and becomes an elite 4 in the end or something.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Is it confirmed that Zoroark is pure dark type? Because it looks like Dark/Fighting to me (and Dark/Fighting would be an awesome combo).

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years

• Quoted for truthiness.

I liked all the old 'mons myself. They didn't look like neopets.

Even Neopets don't look like Neopets anymore...>.>;

Anyhow, I personally quite like the new Pokemons' designs. I have high hopes for the fifth generation, though I can't imagine what upgrades they'll include.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
  • They're soooo cute! I hope the sprites are bigger in the new game, I don't want it to only look cute in the concept art!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Is it confirmed that Zoroark is pure dark type? Because it looks like Dark/Fighting to me (and Dark/Fighting would be an awesome combo).

Yes he's pure . It says in the scan ... Even though I prefered it to be fighting type as well .... Dark-Fighting would be so PWNing ...

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Well, my type guessing failed, anyways, Zoroark looks pretty Damn awesome, we haven't had a Fox Pokemon since gen 1.
    and according to Serebii, this Pokemon may be able to shapeshift.....harking towards the Kyuubi myths then, which makes this guy even cooler.

Also, due to this Pokemon's Dark colouring and it's classification as Monster and Evil, something tells me this new game will be more mature.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Well, my type guessing failed, anyways, Zoroark looks pretty Damn awesome, we haven't had a Fox Pokemon since gen 1.
    and according to Serebii, this Pokemon may be able to shapeshift.....harking towards the Kyuubi myths then, which makes this guy even cooler.

Also, due to this Pokemon's Dark colouring and it's classification as Monster and Evil, something tells me this new game will be more mature.
    I'm gonna have to read up on Kyuubi mythos I guess.

Agreed. Since the old days its always been "Pokemon arent evil, the people who use them are!" now its ACTUALLY EVIL, so Im kinda stoked. And I was worried what it would be.

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
  • I didn't like it, since I saw its silhouette. And it comfirmed to be ugly. Is this Gen V the death of Pokémon? I don't want it to be, but if the other Pokémon are like that... So, I won't post about Zoroark or Zorua until a good Pokémon come. My avatar will speak for me.

Back