• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Fake Card Discussion

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I'd also like to thank fangking for his awesome tutorial unfortunately I don't have photoshop.

Cyndaquil

'lo.
Years
And I also do thanks Fangking for his tutorial, blanks and stuffs! ^^;

Edit: Who made the pictures in Pokemon Elite 2000's pokedex?

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Wow, I'm astounded to see the faking community is still alive.. or is it. And if you're still around fangking.. "what's up?" XD

And no, I haven't *completely* given up on faking. Rather I've been spending more time with school, Halo2, drawing everything else, and organizing my music collection. Eventually, I'll climb back onto the faking wagon and make a few cards (probably for friends, if they're still around >.>)

Anyway, I'll probably pop in every now and then to checkout the new cards. Seems interesting!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Double Posting for the sake of news, but PPNSteve just uploaded a ton of new Dual Type blanks on his site! Go check them out and use them.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Fortunately the link worked!! It's sooo hard sending files by Hotmail!!

Okay, returning to topic, do you think it would be cool (with Fang and Perrin's permision, of course) to post the custom blanks made by Fang, as well as the duals (unfortunately I have all the custom mono-type, but just 1 of Fang's duals...)... Don't you think it would be cool!

It's just an idea!

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
Years
I'm not shore if this is fake it's a special forces smeargle a mate of mine gave it me says he found it in a hedge!!

QFred

Behold...
Years
Wrong Blennix, I think it's on the rihht forum, because he thinks that the card is fake... Well, you should scan your card and we will try to know if it's legal or not!

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
Years
  • Age 33
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 6, 2010
Lately, I have been into fakecard creation. I'd like to see Fangking make some Delta and Holon blanks. It'd be nice if I could make a card based on my sister's Zigzagoon, Zatch, who knows many Electric attacks.

Anyway, I used some of those Dual-types. The cards suck, but they're nice compared to some of the crap from those who neglect the tutorials.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Fake Carding is not very popular around these parts! But some people from other areas are starting to come here!

If you want a big faking community, go to SerebiiSPPForums! Just have to warn you, there are some good fakers there, like ZoraJolteon, King Shuckle and others, but most of them are not very good, and don't even have the basic ideas of faking well!

I'm there, too, but I prefer to say here, it's cooler!

QFred

Behold...
Years
bobby13icelife said:
is there any way i can request a card

First, don't spam! Never!
Second, first search before you post!

If you want to make a request card go to "Who is willing to post a fake card request?", by me, or to "Request a card", by datriot. Each of these threads has specified rules posted my the thread owner, you must follow them or you'll get nothing!

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Great News! Ihave tried to pm Nemes about making Delta Species blanks, but so far I haven't gotten an e-mail back. But Fangking Omega has agreed to make Delta Species blanks!!! He will also create the Delta symbol and add it to the symbol sheet so we can use them for card effects. So be ready to make some creations with the Delta Species!!!

QFred

Behold...
Years
OMG! That's wonderful!!! Just wonderful!

*starts making art and idealizing attacks for the Deltas*

Did he give a preview of the release of the blanks??

Back