• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Fake Card Discussion

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    My good friend KougaWolf (who is presently having internet difficulties) resently made a card; It's not made with the right font though...

SacredPhoenixEnergy.jpg

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Since I hadn't found the font yesterday, but I have now....
    I decided to make my own Special Energy card using the same font as KougaWolf:
    b764b2fb.jpg

Anyway, how does the illustration look? rate (1-10)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    I need some help with a set simbol, is it alright for me to post that in the main area as a thread, or does that sort of thing bellong here?

krow

Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Blennix said:
    mmmm try justifying the text effect and i don't believe u drew it

Well, I did (Aside from the background; which was photographed by Annonomous)-- it's actually partially computer illustrated; the items were sprited out by me and made transparent thanks to Microsoft.
    I don't think I want to bother with it anymore; I like making illustrations and effects for cards but when it comes to actually putting them together, I'm no good...

Here is one that I did illustrate everything myself (w/ computer help):
    CosmicEnergy.jpg

Comments on my illustration?

Feel free to make a card yourself with my picture. I'd like to see it done good;;

Last edited:

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
    Years
  • Have you every seen a pokemon card before? Becasue they do NOT lok like that.

@Krow: The Illustration looks pretty good, but I'd make the energy symbol more prominent, it kinda looks a bit too bright and... needs more contrast basically.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • I look forward to your new creations KS!! :D Always good to see the new works of a classy faker

Don't expect my return :)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • My new card will be posted tommorow. I'm trying to figure out how to do the art. It will a VS card. That's all I'm saying.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I made a new holofoil sheet:
    holosheetcustom.jpg

It'll make the foil look like it has parallel lines through it.
    If you have a program that lets you tilt it, you could give your Pokemon cards the effect that Parallel-rare YuGiOh cards have.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • I might test it for my next card. I assume it works the same for previous holosheets? Same process I mean.

Oh Fangking! If you go to Pokebeach.com and look at the recent Japanese cards that came out, you will notice that there are now Shiny Delta Species Pokemon ;) I guess that means you have to make 9 more blanks when the english scans come out. :D~

EDIT: Also, PPNSteve has added the new VS Badge sheet with the main D/P Trainers on it! He has also added the speical holosheet that will add cool holo effects to the name and HP of the Pokemon! Download those now!

Also, Fang, after D/P is fully revealed, I can send you a pic of the new professor that was revealed recently. I would give it to you now, but his name is too long and no one would be able to fit it next the Pokemon's name even if you abbreviate "Professor." X.x

Last edited:
    Back