• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Sylphiel turns 109

• In 45 minutes EST it'll be Sylphiel's birthday.

I no longer have the powers needed to make cow gifs appear randomly across the forums or to transform peoples usernames into Cowrie-fan or any of that. But I can post a regular ol' thread. :)

Happy birthday, Jess! I consider myself lucky to have known you all these years. Your friendship, especially at such an early time in my life, contributed to my character and made me a better person. Here's to another decade. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    jessssssssssss happy birthday

i hope to see you log on to your druid more!

(one of the admins pls make the cows appear again, this is important)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • This calls for some painful cow puns! Have a mooverlous birthday, Cowrie!

moo.png

s-l300.jpg

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Happy birthday!!

If I knew how to do the cow thing i would have for like half an hour at least,,, they are an integral part of this day :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    happy birthday jess! after being around here for so long i'm glad i'm finally getting to know you a bit through the discord chat and I hope that continues and that you have a good birthday!!!

Back