• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • But officer, team Rocket put explosives inside all the money bags... I'm just taking it to a safe location so they can go off without hurting anyone!

Stop! What did you do to your Kecleon to make it look like this?!

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • That's just a normal Kecleon that has eaten too many black berry's from my farm.

Hold it right there, you have been trying to burn that small tree for nearly an hour. Do none of your pokemon know cut?

Years
  • I have the HM, but can't find the CD-tray to put it in my Pokemon and install it! 😔
    Could you show me? 😊
    *some time later* Thanks Officer, I'll be on my way now! 😇

Wait a second... why did you paint all these Feebas to look like Magikarp?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    I'm but a humble feebas farmer and as you can imagine people go crazy for these rare Pokémon. I don't want them to be stolen from me! So I painted them to hide their identity.

Wait a minute…. Someone has stolen all the berries from my farm. And your hands are covered in blue and red juice. Care to explain?

Years
  • What thanks does hard-working Tropius like me get? I saw your predicament, how all of your berry trees were barren from not getting enough water--not stolen. I used my harvest ability to grow you some new ones to plant, and wanted to show you how to quicken the process. That's why I'm covered in this oran and lum berry juice. I was ready to leave all of these in a basket at your doorstep with a card, but glad I didn't now. You're not getting a single berry from me after you tried to arrest me. *Flies away*

What are you doing selling these rice balls, and labelling them doughnuts? Num, num, yum, I'm going to have to confiscate every last box of goodies-- eh, I mean fasely advertised merchandise, and have some tests run on them at the lab.

Years
  • In my region these are called doughnuts! What are these rice balls you speak of? I'm unfamiliar with the concept.... a ball of rice is obviously a doughnut! 🙃

Hold up, what are you doing with a Ride Pager?! This ain't Alola!

Years
  • Azure Flute? what are you.... oh! You mean this oddly colored and shaped Colbur Berry? They were handing them out at the Berry market. I already gave a couple of them to my Pokemon, they seemed to like them!

Where did you get that Hisuian Zorua from?! The game isn't out yet!

Tridemo

Tridemo
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Hisuian? Oh no it just fell into a bucket of white paint, we're heading home right now to clean it off.

Hey! How did you get a keystone? We're in Galar!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • The Galar Guards asked the same question and I told them it was an Arcanine and they believed me.

Hold it right there, your trainer card says you are named Joy but are not working as a nurse. Go dye your hair pink at once and go to work in the Pokemon centre.

Years
  • Who do you think catches all the chansey my sisters use? Someone has to be a trainer and go round up chanseys for the PokeCenters!

I've had complaints that you never pay up after being beaten in a Pokemon battle. Do you wanna explain yourself before I toss you into jail?

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Oh officer, I always have my wallet at 0, because I'm from johto where we send our money to our moms.

Hold it! Care to explain why you're roasting a farfetch'd on a grill?

Years
  • Someone told me to roast Farfetch'd. Do you mean this is not what they meant? =o

Hold up. How do you have the 5th and 6th gym badges, but not the first four? 🤔

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Oh, uh, I can explain, officer! My Herdier ate my badges! 😇

But wait a minute, why are you in possession of six Master Balls?

Years
  • I keep receiving them in trades, I thought these were supposed to be rare? D=

How'd you get your hands on that batch of Park Balls though?

Years
  • They're not real! I just printed them with the shiny new 3d printer I stole... I mean I got for Christmas, officer!

HEY THIEF STOP!!! I seen you sneak that Max Potion from behind the counter when the mart owner wasn't looking...

Years
  • Please officer, it isn't what it looks like! Yes, I am holding a potion from the pokemart that I didn't pay for, but I only ended it up with it because my zigzagoon has the ability pickup. I looked to see what item it was holding, and saw that it was a max potion!

You're under arrest for rapidash racing. We shut down the game corner, and outlawed all forms of gambling a long time ago, and horse racing is definitely gambling. Besides, it's a dangerous sport that kills both pokemon and people.

Years
  • These Rapidash are animatronics though.... we use them to teach people how to ride a horse safely!

Stop right there you violent delinquent! I've got several dozen reports here that say you go around beating up people and Pokemon alike for no reason whatsoever!

Years
  • Officer, I'm Scrafty. i am supposed to be a violent deliquent. Sure, I beat up Pokemon, but only when my trainer orders me specifically to use the move beat up in battle. All the other Pokemon on the team used beat up too! How come you single out a poor Scrafty officer? And I only turn my attacks on people in self-defense, Ghetsis tried to kill my trainer!

No! You can't do that! You're using Celebi to time travel. This might cause a Butterfree effect and put everyone in danger. I won't allow you to jeopardize the future. You're under arrest.

Back