• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    everywhere, send help aaa

(i just really need a good night's sleep)

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I think I broke my record for fastest walk from uni to train station!

Henceforth, legs and feet.

Years
  • My legs have me feeling about 10 years older

Same!!!!!

Physically, my skin is on fire but thankfully whatever I've picked up is calming down, so that should settle soon.

Mentally... guess you'll have to visit the other thread to find out!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Just kinda everywhere atm. Woke up shivering and my joints are properly aggravated.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • My hearing is still muffled in my left ear (it's been like that since Monday evening) and everything sounds so weird with a slight muffle on one side. I can still hear fine, but the slight muffle is really starting to frustrate me because I didn't think it would last more than a few hours, and it's been at least a day. It feels like my head is next to one of those soundproofing wall blocks, and I don't like that feeling.

EDIT: Just wanted to update on this (but I didn't want to double post). My hearing is back in my left ear! I tried some home remedies, which didn't work immediately but by the end of the day yesterday, the muffling seemed to be gone. I can just barely feel the faintest muffle still, but maybe I'm just crazy lol.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I accidentally walked into a wall yesterday and my toes began to hurt. Thankfully they only hurt if I bend them now.

Back