• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I did not lose it but I never got it back when someone borrowed it.

Have you ever played N64?

Years
  • All the time, I have GAD. I especially don't like it if its overcrowded or worse no self checkout.

Yeah,I jumped off a building and came back from the dead to type this.

Have you ever visited a graveyard at night? Bonus If you told ghost stories

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • you could have always jumped off of a single story building. aka a house. you wouldn't die from a fall of that height.

No, i haven't

have you ever went car surfing?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yes

Have you ever made eye contact with someone through the crack of a bathroom stall/while using a urinal

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • thankfully no. that'd be super awkward

have you ever run out of toilet paper in a public stall and had to ask to borrow some from someone next to you?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    This is a big fear of mine so I always make sure to check the stall has toilet paper before using it, and boy that was a challenge in hong kong because some stalls literally don't even have a toilet paper holder installed inside it - I'm not even kidding I went to a public bathroom there where there were no toilet paper holders in any of the stalls, and I was super confused until I found that there was one communal toilet paper holder outside the stalls (like where a paper towel dispenser would be) and you have to bring in what you want to use from there

sorry for the rant, short answer: no

have you ever assumed someone was pregnant because of their size, but it turns out they weren't

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back