• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome! First, please choose a villain team

Please give your application to...

• Team Rocket

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Team Galactic

• Team Plasma

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Team Flare

• Team Skull

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Screw them I am bad enough to start my own Team

• Total voters

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
Years
  • We at Cipher are offended that you failed to include us in this poll, and thus we will use our Snag Balls to steal your Pokemon, and then transform them into soulless monsters whose only desire is destruction. Haha.
    Yeah, I know that Pokemon Colosseum is a side-game. But it's one of my favorite games, and has one of the most terrifying evil teams to date.

However, if I have to choose a main-game Team, I suppose Team Skull is my favorite.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • We at Cipher are offended that you failed to include us in this poll, and thus we will use our Snag Balls to steal your Pokemon, and then transform them into soulless monsters whose only desire is destruction. Haha.
    Yeah, I know that Pokemon Colosseum is a side-game. But it's one of my favorite games, and has one of the most terrifying evil teams to date.

However, if I have to choose a main-game Team, I suppose Team Skull is my favorite.

I honestly hesitated to include the spin of teams! I just tought the poll would be too long. But it's a good idea for a second thread!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Team Skull because I can't be bothered to actually be an evil organization. Just let me loiter around and do dumb hand motions while trying to be tough sounds good enough for me.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Team skull is BAD BOIIIII, yo mess with team skull, yo get some beatin yo

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Team Plasma has the most well-developed motivations and interesting characters - plus I like both of their two outfits. Count me into that!

Although I feel like all of us should just band together and make our own evil team instead :p

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Team Plasma because they actually had interesting ideals and goals.
    Team Rocket just looks too stupid for my taste, aqua and magma make no sense at all, Galactic would require me to dye my hair probably, and Flare makes you pay millions of dollars so you can follow someones orders. You are literally paying someone to work for them...and for what a place in the new world? Ha sure. And lastly Team Skull which has the weirdest hand motions, stances, and style than any other team haha

So yeah Plasma hands down hehe~

Back