• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusing Yourself with a Pokemon

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Encountered Bill in a rough situation in the original games and their remakes. Fused with a Pokemon by accident. Simply looked like a generic Pokemon in the originals and a Clefairy in Fire Red/Leaf Green. Retained the ability to speak. Could not really show the extent of the fusion beyond that, however.

Never fused a Pokemon and a person after that. (Depends whether you consider Lusamine and Nihilego a fusion or not, though.) Combined Pokemon in some instances since then: Galar Fossils, Necrozma forms, and Kyurem forms. Jammed Blastoise and Venusaur together (as an illusion) in one episode of the anime too. Combines with clear cut-off lines in some and all-over changes in others.

If forced, which Pokemon would you choose to be fused with? What do you hope to get? What do you hope to avoid?

Tossed out Water Pokemon immediately. No thank you on possibly being dependent on water.

Thought about wings for flight. Risks getting a beak and talons, but not wings. May not get strong enough wings for your body either. Switched to teleportation and levitation instead. Accomplishes pretty much the same end goal.

Scrolled through the list of Pokemon with Teleport. Almost chose Beheeyem. Realized one flaw: fingers. Could wind up with Simon Says at the end of your arms. Becomes very difficult to use things like keyboards and controllers. May be able to work around that with psychic powers. Hinges on acquiring those powers, however.

Settled on Alakazam instead. Boasts Teleport, a ton of intelligence, and spoons on command. Retains fingers regardless of how the fusion shakes out. Could be short, but not extremely short (4 feet, 11 inches or 1.5 meters).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Did someone say Pokémon RéBURST? 👀

No, really, it's extremely weird that I'm a huge fan of that manga and yet I'd never once thought of what Pokémon I'd fuse with. Probably some kind of Ghost-type, why not. Hisuian Typhlosion sounds good; it would be the perfect mix between elegant and wild, I'd get to keep warm, and I'd make a pretty great guide for souls looking for their way to the afterlife.

(I'd forego using Burst though. Making a Burst Heart involves a painful process of trapping a Pokémon in crystal, as seen in the last chapters of the aforementioned manga. Perhaps if there were a more humane way to trigger the fusion, I'd try it.)

Years
  • Glaceon, ofc!

Gaining icy powers would be nice, but just being impervious to extreme cold would be nice too.

I suppose I'd like to avoid something like this though:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I suppose I'd like to avoid something like this though:
    Spoiler:

That's Origin Glaceon lol!

I would avoid fusing myself with a pokemon lol because I would look horrible, but I'd like to fuse myself with a water type pokemon to breath under water. Maybe Barbaracle, I can't make a worse design than that. My fusion could be an improvement lol. (I highly doubt so)

Years
  • Easily Diancie. I would love to be decorated with gems like she is, and love the way she looks for the most part. Only thing I'd be concerned about is losing my legs in place of that giant rock she has as her lower half. if I can avoid that in some way, it would be an easy answer :D

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I still need to read RéBurst.

Definitely wouldn't want to fuse with something with wings/levitation abilities. Had too many dreams about going too high and freaking out.

Could see myself fusing with a cat-mon. Had a certain affinity with them ever since dreaming I was part cat as a kid (I blame Cats Don't Dance). Would choose Sneasel, which is part cat and has icy powers that I wouldn't mind, but I don't think our aesthetics would mesh well. Maybe Luxio (with Ice Fang). Meowstic-M is also tempting.

Last edited:
    Back