• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: We're falling into fall~

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • Not sure what the Temperature will be today but I do know it's Fall because a certain Tree is roughly half way done dropping its leaves -.- To make matters worse, the one up front hasn't even started yet.... ugh.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Hoodie!! Weather!!!!!!

I mean, Ontario weather is the worst so we've probably still got at least one or two days of 30-degree weather to get through yet, but for the most part I can wear hoodies and sweaters again, along with long pants, and I am so thrilled. Good riddance, summer!!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Autumn is my favourite season! I simply adore Pumpkin Spice lattes, Halloween, the beautuful vibrant leaves scattered about, and every single aspect of fall.

Thankfully the snow here has completely melted and while it has cooled down considerably (3-5ish degrees Celsius during the day), I'm just enjoying the fact that it isn't -30 out yet. :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • It feels kind of wrong having Halloween in spring, even though I've never had it any other way. xD

There ought to be red leaves and pumpkins and spiders everywhere!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • It feels kind of wrong having Halloween in spring, even though I've never had it any other way. xD

There ought to be red leaves and pumpkins and spiders everywhere!

You should try to celebrate it nonetheless. Good excuse to drown yourself in chocolate... :t037:
    If it still feels wrong, travel to the Northern Hemisphere then :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've already had a Pumpkin Latte on Friday ^^ was suprisingly nice!

September saw a snap drop in temperature but trees were still green. I swear, as soon as October rolled around, the trees started to get yellow and red, and now the leaves are starting to fall. Aw. Very pretty though.

Yesterday I was canoeing on a still lake with crisp air and yellow and red and green forest all around us and a pale sun twinkling through a thin cloud blanket above. It was serene <3

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • You should try to celebrate it nonetheless. Good excuse to drown yourself in chocolate... :t037:
    If it still feels wrong, travel to the Northern Hemisphere then :P

Oh, we do acknowledge it, but here in the countryside Halloween doesn't have much of a presence, and we certainly don't get trick-or-treaters. :< The only time I experienced Halloween in action was in 2015. I wasn't even wearing a costume but a little boy came up to me and asked, "Are you a princess?" Haha, such a sweet compliment! Also who says I need an excuse to drown myself in chocolate? ;)

It's actually one of my dreams to spend Christmas in America, so I will be going there one day. :p

Back