• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ringtone

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    i don't even know - it'll be whatever ringtone it comes with. i don't think i've ever heard it, because my phone's always on vibrate, if not do not disturb

Years
    • Seen today
    Almost always on silent for class, or vibrate if I'm expecting someone to message.

I prefer just checking my phone manually. Usually before class, when I get home, then a couple times before I sleep.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • I use my ringtone for alarm( to wake up)

Or when exercise time i use some songs that give energy like "db super"

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I used to buy ringtones but I'll be candid my phone has not been only anything except silent for like the entirety of the last eight years. I use those ringtones for alarms and that's about it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i changed my theme to KH so now my ringtone is Face my Fears unless you're my sister and then it's the Other Promise lol.

Back