• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Here are some very early screenshots from a project I'm working on.

Early%20Game%20Screens_zpspculaqhw.png

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • I was making some new quests for my game and ended up adding something that I'm sure would make Game Freak proud.
    Introducing underage drinking!
    OsVeWY9.png

To be fair, the game does let you choose your age and it can be up to 17.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I'm working on a personal Pokemon app that is pretty much a pedometer game. This is just a mock up screen so far, but it's still fun to do :) !

Pokefarm%20mockup_zpsqpgjwv63.png

Was going to try to make it usable with the fitbit API but it's too hard

Years
  • Since the following image file is massive (and I don't want to take up all of the forum height), I'm putting this in spoilers below.
    Spoiler:

I don't know if you've shown any of this before, but...holy crap, I love it. Dual battle systems, if that one line about "clashing with the embodiment of a diety using either your sword or your Pokemon" is literal. A new EBS (which marks the end of any possible updates for me, unless you're planning on supporting the Gen V version after the release of the Gen VI version).

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Here's two more screenshots from the very, very early development of my game.

Nu%20Screens_zpsgnkg4h7c.png

Wow, your game looks great! I don't typically expect games to look this good, but you have surprised me! I'll be watching out for your game in the future, keep it up! Are those custom OWs and text boxes as well?

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Wow, your game looks great! I don't typically expect games to look this good, but you have surprised me! I'll be watching out for your game in the future, keep it up! Are those custom OWs and text boxes as well?

Thanks! Yeah, the OWs are custom, and the text boxes are edited versions of the BW2 text boxes, I believe (I edited them a while back so a little fuzzy).

Your wild Pokémon theme is great, by the way! Has a real Gen 6 sound to it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    Thanks! Yeah, the OWs are custom, and the text boxes are edited versions of the BW2 text boxes, I believe (I edited them a while back so a little fuzzy).

Your wild Pokémon theme is great, by the way! Has a real Gen 6 sound to it.

Awesome, custom is always a plus in fangames, but I don't see that much of it in fangames that are just starting out.

And thank you! We used some VSTs that I believe are used in some official music, to make it sound more realistic.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    TLKrwKz.png

I edited this screenshot of mine to create a mock-up of this feature. Basically, this is my re-imagining of Dream World. I planned to make this similar to the Safari Zone, only instead, you play as your sleeping Pokemon and the game doesn't end when you run out of Dream Balls.

To exit the Dream World and return to the normal game, you would either faint or exit via the main menu.

Years
  • TLKrwKz.png

I edited this screenshot of mine to create a mock-up of this feature. Basically, this is my re-imagining of Dream World. I planned to make this similar to the Safari Zone, only instead, you play as your sleeping Pokemon and the game doesn't end when you run out of Dream Balls.

To exit the Dream World and return to the normal game, you would either faint or exit via the main menu.

Hello, Super Mario World style graphics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back