• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPT Secret Santa 2016 - Finished

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018

I'm your Secret Santa. I had no idea what to do since I actually wanted to avoid doing Pokemon (I wanted to do humans you gosh dang humanist), so I had to look at your profile. I have never actually played Undertale!

I also want to personally thank you for actually posting in the IC, by the way. I'm now one of the very few Secret Santas that got to see their creation in action, so yay!

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
I'm your Secret Santa. I had no idea what to do since I actually wanted to avoid doing Pokemon (I wanted to do humans you gosh dang humanist), so I had to look at your profile. I have never actually played Undertale!

I also want to personally thank you for actually posting in the IC, by the way. I'm now one of the very few Secret Santas that got to see their creation in action, so yay!
What was your inspiration for creating that amalgamation creature? And the way it appears?

Did you like how I chose to portray Amalgam? Was it unexpected or along the lines of what you pictured?

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
What was your inspiration for creating that amalgamation creature? And the way it appears?

Did you like how I chose to portray Amalgam? Was it unexpected or along the lines of what you pictured?

The primary inspiration was actually from "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream".

To be frank, I didn't really have any specific expectations or anything. My hopeful goal was to make the character open-ended so you could play it however way you want -- I think it'd make this entire event a fruitless joke if I basically asked you to play out my character a specific way.

If you're wondering if I'm happy with how you wrote your character, I honestly found the entire interaction between you and OrbitalPudding's gift character very cute. Sickeningly saccharine even. :3

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
The primary inspiration was actually from "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream".

To be frank, I didn't really have any specific expectations or anything. My hopeful goal was to make the character open-ended so you could play it however way you want -- I think it'd make this entire event a fruitless joke if I basically asked you to play out my character a specific way.

If you're wondering if I'm happy with how you wrote your character, I honestly found the entire interaction between you and OrbitalPudding's gift character very cute. Sickeningly saccharine even. :3

Speaking of, I created Minty. She sorta just popped into my head a looooonnnnnggggg time ago and i'm glad I got to use her for something as cute as this.

Years
Speaking of, I created Minty. She sorta just popped into my head a looooonnnnnggggg time ago and i'm glad I got to use her for something as cute as this.

Rika made your character, apparently Mayo made mine.

I made $tevie the Chri$tmas Fairy and was very disappointed Chura didn't post xD

As for scoring, I'll try and get the emblems out to people shortly. Sorry for the delay.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha I told Oddy about it a while ago 8D

Disappointed in myself for not posting; I was abroad for weeks and then disenchanted with RPing overall for a while when I finally came back. Bad timing o:

Back