• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPT Secret Santa 2016 - Finished

Years
OH.

OKAY.

Haha wow. Whatever, I played Undertale, I can deal with Amalgamates, bring it on! I'm impressed that you designed and drew your own art for it too, secret Santa!

I feel like perhaps inspiration was taken not just from the Amalgamates but from the SCP foundation too? Not to mention Mimikyu. That's my guess at least.

Anyway, now I ask the mods what's going on regarding setting for this role play we'll do with all these eccentric characters.
1. Is there going to be a GM of sorts or at least a boss who assigns us to teams and to houses?
2. There will be a new thread set up in the IC section, yes?

There's an IC on the way where we'll let you all loose. For the most part its all up to you.

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
Bae means poop in danish.

Therefore, I managed to get someone's poop after all. : 3

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
I still can't believe that my character is a FREAKING CAR. An Edgelord car, no less! Even my sister was in disbelief when she saw it. She also saw the character I gave to someone, which I WON'T TELL YOU WHOOOOO. I'm still flabbergasted...

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Eyyyy sassy robot~ I wanted flamboyant, and I sure as hell got it. I love her. Thanks, secret santa! <3

Also look at HOW MANY GOOD PUPPERS THERE ARE! IT'S AMAZING~

Years
I will be the pluckiest dog in the game. Joelle-Noelle is a lot of name, though, so I will be colloquially known as "JoNo".

Who let the dogs out?

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
I have Pokemon Sun in the post as a present for me
~_~ Excuse me? I don't understand your sentence here.
(being assigned $tevie the chri$tmas fairy)
I am so, so, sorry. My condolences go out to you and your loved ones

And this is coming from the guy who ended up with a mutant amalgamate freak. :P

Last edited:
Years
Wynaut. Slide something into my DM's mate.

Will do

I haven't played Sun yet, but it is due to be delivered later this week.

I think I might do some writing tomorrow

Will the reward emblems be the same?

Do you have any suggested destinations? I am having trouble thinking of one.

Ditto. Trying to think of a good location to give presents is hard to think of....

The emblems will probably be the same kind yes but we'll see.
As for suggestions, I'd go with the most unlikely you can think of.

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
Anyone pulling in as many people as possible for their jps just for the sake of getting a butt load of points? It's my goal to be the best third placer. and also I just wanna incessantly troll others.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
Anyone pulling in as many people as possible for their jps just for the sake of getting a butt load of points? It's my goal to be the best third placer. and also I just wanna incessantly troll others.

This is a really unhelpful goal to have, Ech.
We're roleplaying to enjoy ourselves, not to amass points.
Playing this competitively in terms of points, and aiming to "troll people incessantly," will both make the other players not enjoy themselves.

Last edited:
Years
I am writing a post. I planned on posting one post every day, but that obviously didn't happen. Also, that would require at least one post from someone else every day. So get on it, guys. Enable me!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
LOL same as Godzil. (waiting)

I don't mind JPing though, but the last time that happened the other person MIAed so you better be active if you wanna JP with me xP

Back