• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
I only have one last event to finish. And its the Tarocco Island. Its a very nice plot. But only reacts depending on your real time settings. I am now stuck with Cliff and Anna part where Anna was angry at Cliff because he insulted Cliff(Anna's Rapidash). Need some help here.
Also a bug happened when i gave Gray his Mulch. I was tranported to the Sea somwhere. Had to teach Fly just to get out.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
I only have one last event to finish. And its the Tarocco Island. Its a very nice plot. But only reacts depending on your real time settings. I am now stuck with Cliff and Anna part where Anna was angry at Cliff because he insulted Cliff(Anna's Rapidash). Need some help here.
Also a bug happened when i gave Gray his Mulch. I was tranported to the Sea somwhere. Had to teach Fly just to get out.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yo, Ya Boi, dat seem its going well... Waddup?

But with all seriousness, this seems amazing. I still lurk around to check. Know that, no matter what happens, dis boi here is always supporting.

Now if you mind me, i shall go look for some Dank Memes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
The item on Mirageisland is a missing a code, sprite or a bug.

Yes it is at the end of the one with the hole on the center. I forgot how i opened it. But what i did was, finish the other chapters or quest, get all the legendaries. And i checked that it is open already. Might also be the time of the day too. I tweak my time a lot on the Tarocco Island event.

I figured it out (Carly) just before you posted this but thanks anyway. I was walking around the perimeter of the room cuz the center was empty lol. Now idk what's next.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
For Gods. help me!

I can not continue the story. In the chapter porygon strike, the professor ivi does not talk to me , he is in the same place as always . And when I leave his laboratory begins again dialogue with blue and green. And I start in the laboratory but the professor still does not speak. It is a cycle and I can not go on.

that's a big problem. It is repeated and repeated I can not do anything

My english is not good.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
I'm stuck in there too!! I need help to continue the game! Or someone can send me a save data of that when you finish the porygon episode.. I'm stuck in ivy lab!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
I need help, my game keeps crashing at seafom island, at the boulders that we have to strength push. A boulder would get an exclamation mark and then move a bit to the left, then the whole game crashes... Please help me, what did i do wrong?

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
For some reason I've got a W.T.F Pokemon in my pc. What's the deal lol

Edit: here's where I'm at so far

Indigo league - done
Orange league - done
Currently still on Blues Hamlim island quest. Fought Carly twice. Not sure what's next. EDIT: Figured it out. I keep not triggering cutscenes. Also just encountered Drake on Fairchild. I'm also working on the Kai/Karen quest, gave Kai the berry and triggered the cutscene in the Mart. EDIT: Got Karen home drunk. Now I'm trying to find what's next. I know it's time related but can't figure it out.

Legendaries caught:
Lugia
Ho-oh
Moltres
Zapados
Articuno
Kyogre
Groudon
Mewtwo
Entei
Raikou
Latios and Latias
Hoopa
Darkrai
Cressila

Last edited:
Years
I need help, my game keeps crashing at seafom island, at the boulders that we have to strength push. A boulder would get an exclamation mark and then move a bit to the left, then the whole game crashes... Please help me, what did i do wrong?

Don't push that boulder. There's another one, use a little brain (really, a single mistake may crash the game) & push the other one so you can pass. Don't try to interact/go close to that boulder or it'll happen again...

Where can I get the mega stones? what should i do to the shellders in key lime island?

Mega Stones can be Obtained at Pummelo Island.
Interct with those Shelders & then go to the PokeCenter, talk with Nurse Joy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 14, 2018
Hello, Aethestode. I really like this game, to tell the truth, i couldn't stop playing it and so i had to delete it (yeah, i must study pretty hard for an exam and every time i had a free time, i started to play it – the game is awesome). I know that you did a lot for the game since the very first beta, and is intending on doing much more. It is the best Pokemon game that I've seen and the most complete overall. I played only the beta 11E, and didn't even finished the game, but there would be some really cool things that i would like to see in the game maybe in future updates (this opinion based on what I've played and what I've seen of Pokemons there are in the game on the sprite sheet):

System Changes:
- In game maps
- Weather system / Season System not only in battle but in overworld

- HM Fly, Waterfall, Rock Climb Defog and Whirlpool (in the new regions maybe)
- New Battle Backgrounds (HG/SS like, more alive)
-. Signature Moves for the legendaries

- Z Moves (it is a new thing, we will see how it really works, but it is cool - reminds me of Burst Attacks from Pokken Tournament)
- A Coliseum (a battle arena like PWT)

Pokemons:
- The female forms of Pyroar and Meowstic (that even have a different hidden ability).
- Castform with his Sunny Form, Rainy Form and Snowy Form. (This one depends on weather system)
- Shadow Mewtwo and Shadow Mewtwo X from Pokken Tournament.
- Black Tyranitar (the legendary Cianwood's pokemon that once wrecked havoc in the Johto region from Pokemon Gold & Silver: The Golden Boys manga)
- Pikachu evolve to Raichu
- Maybe MechaMew2 from Pokemon Live! Maybe as an optional boss, it could be said that Rocket Team would work on Mewthree like it was said in manga and they only do this robotic Pokémon.
- Baby Lugia and Fake Groudon
- Some new Mega Evolutions and Primal Forms (Mega Dragonite, Mega Arcanine, Mega Lugia, Primal Palkia)
- Maybe a new fusion of Clefairy and Mewtwo for... you know [Mewthree]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 18, 2016
I'm at Brock's Tournament and I'm waiting, but nothing is happening.

Edit: Never mind it's working

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
please help how do i make the game to go in night time i need it for the event in the forest

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Please help me.. I'm stuck in the Ivy's lab after the pprygon episode.. Help me please.
I can't get out!!, help please

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Please help me.. I'm stuck in the Ivy's lab after the pprygon episode.. Help me please.
I can't get out!!, help please

Back