• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
  • I didn't really did anything except at looking at all the others having such a nice day with their friends or partners

Oh how I'm at least able to enjoy the fortune of others from time to time...

Years
  • I got handed 4 midterms and 4 assignments for next week on Valentine's Day ;___; I can feel the love from my professors...And driving home on a Friday, during rush hour, at the beginning of the long weekend, not fun.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Wow, sounds terrible, Vanille. :( That's a lot of work. Good luck on them, though!

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • Meanwhile I'm trying pretty hard not to fall over laughing as well;

9jRg5US.gif

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I had work today, work tomorrow, still kinda fresh to the job, so it's a little stressful. Days like today are why I play games, to try and clear my head of what had happened, my escape from the world.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I had school today. Now I'm home and I'm playing games on my 3DS haha.

Odd question, do some supporter tiers (tier 3 and under?) have a different shade of pink than others or am I just seeing things?

Years
  • Wow, sounds terrible, Vanille. :( That's a lot of work. Good luck on them, though!

Thank you! _:(´□`」 ∠):_ Somehow I feel like it's worse than my program at university because: (1) There's something due every week; and (2) That makes it very easy to fall behind on material ;___; What did I sign myself up for....? OTL

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Hey, PC/DCC. Been awhile.

My Valentine's day has gone as it usually does. Conflicted. xs

Whoever is responsible for the thread title gets my 'nerdy pickup lines' seal of approval, by the way.

Sir Codin

As for my day, it's been going fairly well. Had work and class today, but now I am free. Plus, two new cards for my Elemental Hero deck came in today (<<<YUGIOH fan).

Sir Codin

As for my day, it's been going fairly well. Had work and class today, but now I am free. Plus, two new cards for my Elemental Hero deck came in today (<<<YUGIOH fan).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Why'd you do that? It definitely wasn't a good idea. Try splashing your nose with water. Hopefully, that should help you feel better. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back