• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Sometimes the silliest and dumbest things can make me laugh harder than anything

best coast california

Henry go home, you are high!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Goodness, my hair takes forever and a day to dry, and even though I hate the hair dryer so much I have to use it if I want to dry my hair really quick. That's the disadvantage of having super long hair though. :/

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Talking about... hair?!?

My hair is thick, still shortish. I use a towl, sometimes a hair dryer, and my hair is still not perfectly dry and done for like 2 hours.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Speaking of hair. I'd love to have spiky hair. Would look good for a mohawk style imo :)

Years
    I wish my hair was straight and not wavy. It's a complete mess when it grows out, but is fine whenever I keep it really short.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I pretty much let my hair do as it pleases...so long as it's clean and brushed, it usually doesn't do anything weird. Honestly, the most I do is push it back behind my left ear so it isn't hanging in front of my piercings (the cartilage piercing is still trying to heal).

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My hair is just wacko. Curly and wild, haha. Looks decent with a hat on, though, which is what I do. Apparently constantly wearing hats can cause baldness, though?

Sir Codin

Oh, so THAT explains why my Dad got bald at my age and why I still have a thick mane.

On another note, okay IRS it's been long enough. WHERE THE **** ARE MY TAX RETURNS???

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    =I

I hope that my friend was joking with me when he said that. I wear hats every. Single. Day. Something like that won't bode well for me nor my head, ahhhh.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I wear hats a lot, or keep my hood up, or whatever. My hair's a bit thinner than I'd like it to be atm and it makes me look run-down, so hats hats hats. Soon enough though it should be looking better again and I can stop having headaches, which hats always give me for some reason I don't quite understand.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I like wearing hats, but normally won't unless it's raining or snowing. Well, if it's really sunny out I'll wear a hat too. I have a custom hat with a french horn on it. It's pretty awesome. :D

Years
    My gosh, I haven't been able to wear hats since I was 12 years old x_x and that's when I began growing my hair out, so...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I used to have a mesh green hat with a single red star on it. It was my prized treasure that I got from a friend freshman year, but I unfortunately lost it forever. :(

I've always struggled finding a hat I can be confident in. I think it's obvious I've been through many a hat after that one. :/

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I used to have a mesh green hat with a single red star on it. It was my prized treasure that I got from a friend freshman year, but I unfortunately lost it forever. :(

I've always struggled finding a hat I can be confident in. I think it's obvious I've been through many a hat after that one. :/

This reminds me of the Pokemon anime and how Ash told everyone how he worked hard to get his first hat and how he said how much he loved it a lot....and then replaced it 5 seasons later. :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I really don't like wearing hats. :( They do help you avoid sun from getting into your eyes, but they could also be pretty… annoying at times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back