• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Grumble grumble Klippy started it...grumble grumble blues...grumble grumble reds are best...grumble grumble

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Grumble grumble Klippy started it...grumble grumble blues...grumble grumble reds are best...grumble grumble

giphy.gif

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • This reminds me of Team Fortress, and Halo to a certain extent, and I'm on the Blue Team. Let us beat the snot out of these Reds with their own medicine.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • This reminds me of Team Fortress, and Halo to a certain extent, and I'm on the Blue Team. Let us beat the snot out of these Reds with their own medicine.
    I got the same TF2 flashback too xD

#blueisthebestcolour
    #redtards

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Can someone explain why all these reds are in our thread, and why we let them leave alive?

EDIT: 2 points for a quote convo between percy and me

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • ngl I was pretty disappointed when I saw the event and it wasnt a Red vs Blue thing.

you know what i mean shh

also petition to rename the threads to Red Base and Blue Base

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • you're the first person not to put me in a team with GP

I really don't get how the quote war thing works, anyderp care to explain? :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back