• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regions

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What region did you enjoy the most overall? Every region from the games and anime and other media count, even Orre and Orange Islands.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
Years
The region that I enjoyed the most would have to be Johto. I don't really exactly know why, maybe it's just the nostalgia~ But yea, I'll go with Johto. ^-^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Hoenn, and I'm not just saying that because the remakes are just around the corner.

I really loved how tropical and exotic the region was, the locations just seemed more fun to explore.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
Sinnoh, because it had so many varied places to visit in a whole region, and because I replayed that game the most so far out of any game that's been released so far

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
I really like Sinnoh. The place is really peaceful and its really beautiful.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In terms of anime, I've definitely enjoyed Ash's run through Hoenn. When Advanced Generation series was still still active, I remember things to be quite intriguing in general, and would watch almost each and every single episode that they would air on Kids' WB (a cartoon sub-channel in US, which no longer exists). Events that were occurring here were all fun and enjoyable, and was very fond of characters that had made appearance, such as May, Max, and Drew.

As far as games go, it's the same answer--Hoenn, haha. In-game, all locations that had been put into it were all unique and different in their own way, and every time you'd visit one, it'd make you feel as if you were in an entirely different region, if that makes sense. Alongside, story-line that Hoenn had housed was very interesting, in my opinion, and Pokémon we were able to find here were special in their own right.

Aside from Hoenn, I'm also a fan of Johto, due to similar reasons, as well as Kalos.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hoenn is my favorite, because it's set in tropical theme, and I love how they make every city and town distinctive and unique at the same time. One of my most enjoyable moments in Hoenn was when I was walking in the wood bridges in Fortree City.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I think Hoenn and Sinnoh I actually became cognizant of what I was doing, so I enjoyed those regions much more. Sinnoh takes the lead now because I've spent the most time playing in that region, and it was the first glance at 3D graphics. But now that ORAS is around the corner, that may change haha.

Years
I like something about every region, so it's hard to pick one, but if we're going on region design alone I like Sinnoh. That region had so many cool areas, including a mountain that separates the region in two, snow, coastal areas and gardens. There was quite a bit there.

Years
I like Sinnoh the best. It seems to have everything needed to make a region great in it, such as a big mountain, a couple water routes, and a lot of environments.

Years
Nothing can ever top Johto for me :) It was the first region I ever played so that might have a lot to do with it, but I genuinely love every area within it :) With some regions it's like oooh I can't wait to get to such-and-such a place, but with Johto I like taking my time in every town and city :)

Back