• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your first forum usernames/instant messenger handles?

Years
  • For whatever reason, I used the name Alisbet back when seriously decided to make my presence known online... Looking back, it obviously was rather stupid but then again, I was a younger person back then.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    my first every username on here, and msn was:

nintendork.
    it soon evolved to nintendork15 as I was 15 at the time.
    yo, nintendork is legit creative haha.

I... had the luxury of coming up with a valid nickname for myself -that now my own IRL friends use- because I was already 16 so I had a minimum of rationality to know the sorts of cringe usernames I shouldn't be using, haha.

Still, on the websites in which I couldn't use Went, I had to come up with variations (see: wentles for twitter) and I used the massively cringy wentkun for my email. Never gonna live it down.
    Haha! Almost as silly as fable-chan.........

My first pc username was Fabledawn and people thought I liked the anime character Dawn a lot because of it and kept calling me Dawn d: was annoying so I changed to some other Fable variations since pure Fable was taken. My veeery first internet usernames I remember was probably my very old hotmail and it was just a weird erroneous pun in swedish x) I won't type it out here.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Technically my first email address was one my 7th-grade technology teacher created for me because I was required to have one for the class. It was my first name, my last initial, and 86 my birth year @excite.
    I couldn't stand that, I didn't want to use my real name, so I created my own; Ickis11@yahoo. I was in an 'Ahhh Real Monsters' phase and Ickis was my favorite character, I even pretended it was my middle name. There's a decent chance that I'd still be using it today had it not randomly stopped accepting my password as well as the replacements the password resetter generated.

The earliest AOL name I can remember is SilverUnicorn07 and I am almost certain it's the first one I used to IM when my best friend's family got the internet.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My first aol email was firstname.lastname and the only thing I used it for was to sign up for pogo so I could play poppit and chess. The first forum username i can really remember was Slasher1718 on runescape back in the day bc everything i could think of at the time including Slayer was taken already and I wanted to appear older so I put my "age" at the end lol.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • My first username (that I can remember) was Count Fabulous, back in 2014. My friend (who then liked Monster High) told me to name it that, and I didn't realize until years later that it's the name of a Monster High character. I only use that username for that gmail account (and yes, it's still set as Count Fabulous today). I wanted to try LittleDeathRose or DarkRose, but neither of them caught on for me.

Then in 2017 I used TemmieFlakes322 for Wattpad (I was in my Undertale obsession phase), then shortened it to TF_322 a few months later (got tired of typing it out). Eventually I came up with QueenOfQuirks and that one stuck. "Quirky" was a good word to describe myself, and I couldn't pass up on that alliteration. That's the only place where I use that username though.

My freshman year of high school (2018) I made a second Wattpad account with the username RadEmpoleon395. Empoleon was (and still is) my favorite Pokemon, it's radical (as in like what they said in the 80's meaning "cool", not the political "radical"), and it's #395 in the Pokedex. I dropped the numbers eventually. Now I pretty much use RadEmpoleon everywhere now (and with the Dedede Empoleon profile pic).

Years
  • I used my mom's email to sign up for Neopets back in the day when I was 14. My Neopets name was rpj1986.....and one time I checked, it wasn't purged (lost the account in 2011 and wish I can get it back).

Years
  • Earliest internet name I can remember is Sparky433 for Club Penguin, way back in 2006-2007 I believe.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Earliest username I can remember is my current one. This account is one of my oldest accounts I have as it's from a time when I didn't have the Internet at home. Boy have the times changed.

Back