• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event 30 Days of Entertainment

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • 13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie? If you don't actually want any more TV shows or movies, then at least something you'd think be an interesting adaptation!

TV Show specifically, but:
    Spoiler:

I know it already had a movie but I'd love another adaptation that could cover all the content. I think anyone who's read the comics would, really, because it's just such a damn good series and a lot of what makes the comics great currently can only be experienced in the comics.

As for what type, I'd be down with a cartoon for stylistic reasons, but with the right writers and directors I could easily see a live action series being pretty great.

14. Your favorite soundtracks? If you don't listen to soundtracks, you need to start.

First off, shout out to Mr.Robot. I haven't seen the show yet (add that to my "to watch" list), but one thing that stood out to me when I was reading up about it was a particular scene where...basically the truth that everything had been leading up to was pretty brilliantly foreshadowed by the music choice. Not necessarily because of the lyrics but because of the song's usage in a scene in a movie that relates to the context of the scene in the show. It sounds vague because spoilers, mostly, but that idea of playing on the audience's knowledge and the way they went about it was nothing short of brilliant. We need more of that, music's important. Music's important, TV studios.

Other than that, I think Forrest Gump's an easy choice. That movie's packed with so many classics it's pretty difficult not to like at least some of the soundtrack. And holy hell did The Doors do a lot more songs on that soundtrack than I remember.

I dunno if I'd call Guardians of the Galaxy a favorite exactly but I think it definitely makes for easy listening for pretty similar reasons. Difference being, in the case of Forrest Gump I was introduced to a lot of these bands or, at least, I was finally able to put a name to the voices. With Guardians, it was a lot closer to digging up my childhood and serving it back to me on a platter. Then me sharing that platter with everyone in the world apparently because holy hell was it popular.

And for just some fun memorable shit that I wouldn't really call my favorites but I can definitely listen and sing along to anytime, The Addams Family movie's OST and [insert pre-mid 2000s Disney Soundtrack here]. And 2BA Master. 'Cause they're fun.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie?
    The game To The Moon has an amazing, amazing story - it explores themes of love, loss and mental illnesses (it's helped me understand Asperger's syndrome and people with it so much more) presented in an interesting world/time with the technology to fulfill one's dying wish through an Inception-like dream-hopping mechanic, and I think it would make a really powerful movie, live action or animated.

The length is perfect too, as it's a pretty short little indie game - I feel like games that tank as movies usually suck because people get too ambitious and try to make movies out of games that just have way too much lore and backstory to cram into a 2-3 hour film, but with something like this, it should be hard to mess up. Story's written for you, just package it nicely.

14. Your favorite soundtracks? If you don't listen to soundtracks, you need to start.
    Game of Thrones (again) - no particular season OST, just all of them; Ramin Djawadi is a brilliant composer. Favorite tracks include:

Season 1: Goodbye Brother
    Season 3: Dracarys
    Season 3: A Lannister Always Pays His Debts
    Season 6: Hold The Door

Years
  • 13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie? - Honestly a Skyrim tv show in a sort of Game of Thrones style would be amazing.

14. Your favorite soundtracks? If you don't listen to soundtracks, you need to start. - Speaking of GoT, it gets my vote for my favourite soundtrack, particularly the intro theme and 'The Rains of Castamere'.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • 13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie?
    Only if it's given the proper treatment, the comic book series Saga ♡
    Also, Gulliver's Travels, that book is amazing. And no, I'm not counting the Jack Black movie because... ewwwww. Ew. Eww.

14. Your favorite soundtracks?
    Jurassic Park, Lion King, Moana, Your Name, Swiss Army Man.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    It's been a movie already, but i want to see Mortal Kombat be remade as a new movie or movie series under the current storyline

Donkey kong Country 2 OST is probably the best ever.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • 13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie?
    Tolkein's The Silmarillion. I don't actually think it can be done to justice though.
    The Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jurassic Park

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • 4. A movie that made you think. You know the type, movies that are complex or make interesting points.
    Apocalypse Now

5. A song that makes your ears bleed. Or at the very least, one you aren't very fond of.
    anything by Shawn Mendes or the like

6. A sport you really don't understand? If you understand all sports, then at least one that seems really weird to you!
    Curling

7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch? If you're not a procrastinator, then at least a show you think you'd like to watch!
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels

8. A movie you regret watching? If you have no regrets, then at least a movie that didn't make you feel good at all.
    i cant think of anything at the top of my head

9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off? If not deserves, one you'd want anyway.
    Darth Plagues- I know he is technically a reference from the 3rd film, but the movie would answer a lot of questions

10. A song that reminds you of your childhood? If you didn't have a childhood, we're happy that you are on Pok?Community forums and can have one now instead :]
    Songs from Hootie and the Blowfish and The Monkeys

11. A sport you wish you were good at? If you really don't wish you did sports, then use your imagination!
    running

12. The album you've probably listened to the most, ever? If you haven't listened to albums very much, then one you like a lot at least!
    I usually dont listen to specific albums, but I've probably listened to Skillet's Unleashed and Starset's Transmissions the most. But I've listened a lot to quite a few other albums.

13. Something you would like to see turned into a TV show or movie? If you don't actually want any more TV shows or movies, then at least something you'd think be an interesting adaptation!
    more star wars please- preferably a TV show on the Old Republic

soundtrack?

15. An actor you worship? If worshiping seems excessive (it should), an actor you really like.
    I'm relatively unfamiliar with actors, but my favorite is probably Harrison Ford because he is in a lot of movies I enjoy.

16. A sport you'd like to see more of on television? If you'd rather there was no sport on TV, maybe just one you think is underrepresented.
    I dont watch sports. I dont really know whats underrepresented. I think its proportional to interest in each sport.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    15. An actor you worship? If worshiping seems excessive (it should), an actor you really like.
    There's a few I admire, but I have to say Emma Watson just seems like such a well-rounded person, and beautiful on top of her cool personality and intelligence.

I also really like the Game of Thrones ladies! Particularly Emilia Clarke, Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner <3

16. A sport you'd like to see more of on television? If you'd rather there was no sport on TV, maybe just one you think is underrepresented.
    Quidditch

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • 15. An actor you worship?
    Peter Dinklage

16. A sport you'd like to see more of on television?
    Quidditch? I'm really not a sports person.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    David Tennant. I'll watch anything he is in.

We need to see more curling on TV.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off?
    Clara Oswald in her American Diner ;D from Doctor Who. I mean, the way they ended her story, she really could get a spin-off ahah. But that ain't gonna happen, almost completely surely. Gone are the days of Torchwood and Captain Jack Harkness.

10. A song that reminds you of your childhood?
    I actually found this the other day and got so nostalgic that I made myself an avatar with them. The ending theme for Insektors has been randomly buzzing in my head for the better part of two decades, and it was only about a year ago that I finally found out where it was from. The feels when I did n________n
    Spoiler:

11. A sport you wish you were good at?
    Ju-jutsu. I used to be pretty decent, but that was uh, wow a decade ago. It would be great to have that strength and dexterity as well as reflexes about how to fall or react if somebody lunges at you.

12. The album you've probably listened to the most, ever?
    Pretty sure of this one. X&Y by Coldplay.

Oh look, it's happening! (The Witcher) I doubt they'll make it as good as the games though.

Also, ofc, Homestuck could become a badass animated TV show, or a way too epic movie trilogy. With maybe, Act 1-4 in the first movie, Act 5 in the second and Act 6-7 in the third.

Doctor Who seriously has some of the best TV music I've heard. Both beautiful and epic tracks - Murray Gold is gold.

World of Warcraft has some of the best gaming music I've heard. Super great ambient tunes, and epic special ones.

15. An actor you worship?
    Jenna Coleman tehehe. Wish I looked like her. Peter Capaldi is also a pretty great actor, as is Leonardo DiCaprio, for sure. I can't say I worship any though.
    /swirls Clara avatars around

e-sports. XD

Years
  • 15. An actor you worship? - David Tennant and Dave Franco, Leonardo Di Caprio is pretty cool too.

16. A sport you'd like to see more of on television? Definitely e-sports, watching online is fine but I would love to see it pretty regularly on TV.

Years
  • 17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson! - Sergio Ramos - The final countdown, he always scores last minute winners.

18. List your top three movies! - Spirited Away, Harry Potter (can't choose a specific movie) and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson!
    James Bond. But forget the James Bond theme. London Calling is his new theme.

18. List your top three movies!
    In no order; Twister, The Dark Knight, Tomorrow Never Dies.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • 17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson!
    I'm not sure lol

12 Angry Men and the rest are Star Wars movies (undecided which ones- between the original 3 and Rogue 1)

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • 17. Associate a song with your favorite tv/movie character or sportsperson!
    For Sam and Dean Winchester (Supernatural) Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Back