• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event 30 Days of Entertainment

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    6. A sport you really don't understand?

Probably rugby. I did enjoy watching it during the Summer Olympics for the first time though.

Years
  • 5. A song that makes your ears bleed. - Any high school musical song, I hate them so much.

6. A sport you really don't understand? - Croquet, like I know you hit some balls through some hoops in the ground but that's about it.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle?
    Fate of The Furious. the villain in this movie legit pissed me off. Normally when I watch a movie i turn my brain off and just enjoy it, but man i was heated at that woman throughout the movie.

2. A song that makes you want to dance?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

3. The very best TV show episode you've seen?
    Pokemon season 1 ash vs Blaine parts 1 and 2. these episodes were on tv when i got my first pokemon card. it was also the same day that hurricane floyd hit NJ 9/16/1998

4. A movie that made you think.
    the new Power Rangers Movie. i say this because throughout the movie I was thinking of the old show from over 20 years ago and making the connections that the movie made to that show whether it was back story or references. either way the movie was good.

5. A song that makes your ears bleed. Or at the very least
    RAP!!! i don't even consider it music lol

hokcey

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle?
    I only really cry during TV shows, but I remember Inside Out as a tear-jerker.

2. A song that makes you want to dance?
    Playboi Carti - Magnolia

3. The very best TV show episode you've seen?
    Probably the episode of Parks and Recreation with Ben's claymation film or Shut Up And Dance from Black Mirror.

4. A movie that made you think.
    I remember thinking for a week straight after watching Lucy. Bad movie.

5. A song that makes your ears bleed.
    imsippinteainyohood - Xxxtentacion. It's bad.

All of them.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • 6. A sport you really don't understand?
    American Football. Ain't no one been able to help me underatand the appeal of a bunch of large men beating each other for a ball. I understand how the game is played, just not its appeal. It's probably related to America's obsession with violence...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch? If you're not a procrastinator, then at least a show you think you'd like to watch!

8. A movie you regret watching? If you have no regrets, then at least a movie that didn't make you feel good at all.

Gogogo!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch? If you're not a procrastinator, then at least a show you think you'd like to watch!
    The White Rabbit project on Netflix. Love the Mythbusters B team. Will get to it eventually!!

8. A movie you regret watching?
    Signs. Was screwed up and looking for aliens in my house for weeks.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • 7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch? If you're not a procrastinator, then at least a show you think you'd like to watch!
    I've been meaning to watch Gravity Falls. It's apparently really good.

Son of The Mask. What a disturbing movie. Such awful imagery, and plot in general.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • 7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch?
    Mr Robot. I loved the first episode when it was released early a few years ago and never got around to the rest when it came out :c
    Ghost in the Shell (2017)
    What an empty, white washed disappointment this was lol.

Years
  • 7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch? - Stranger Things and Black Mirror, I've heard really good things but never got round to watching them.

8. A movie you regret watching? - The Fourth Kind, I was creeped out for days.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    1. A movie that gave you more feels than you could handle? If you can always handle feels, then a movie that at least gave you lots of them!

The ending of Furious 7 always gets me - I'm one of those who "can always handle feels" but that tribute at the end does bring a tear to my eye. There may yet also be a section where this would be appropriate but The White Helmets was, well, can't really think of the right word so...

2. A song that makes you want to dance? If you never dance, then at least a song that makes you very happy!

I Wanna Dance (But I Don't Know How) - SKATERS

3. The very best TV show episode you've seen? If you don't play favs, then at least an episode of some show that you found very memorable!

This is a tough one, a lot of my favourite shows are just wildly consistent. I guess perhaps "Charlie Goes America All Over Everybody's Ass", "The Gang Makes Lethal Weapon 6" or "The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis" from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. The 4th season of that show I tried to watch in one sitting when I discovered it last month, but had to stop because my sides hurt too much from laughing.

4. A movie that made you think. You know the type, movies that are complex or make interesting points.

Arrival. I have a terrible attention span, even when I love a show I'm usually also reading or playing Pokémon or Football Manager or something, but despite the late hour I barely even blinked whilst watching this. I haven't seen many of the other best picture contenders but really feel like the only reason this wasn't the winner is its sci-fi. Also again, if it counts then The White Helmets. I know its a 40-minute documentary but I wouldn't really call it tv.

5. A song that makes your ears bleed. Or at the very least, one you aren't very fond of.

Does the brief 10 second snippet of my brother and his friends drunkenly singing karaoke on Snapchat count? If not, I guess most of what Adele has done, especially Hello - it gets added hatred because "Hello, it's me" sounds far too close to "Hello, is it me you're looking for?" and we all know the latter is a far superior song.

6. A sport you really don't understand? If you understand all sports, then at least one that seems really weird to you!

American Football. Even during my year in the U.S. when I would get drunk and go to our university's games and cheer with everyone else, I still didn't really understand why it was so popular. Same with Baseball although I never watched that despite having a view of half of the ground from my dorm's balcony. At least part of my issue with both is that they just take too long.

Well I only started Sense8 a couple of days ago (currently on the penultimate episode) so does that count? I'm pretty prolific at binge-watching, but I still have a huge list of things. Among them Deutschland '83, The Last Man on Earth (because Will Forte is really funny) and Vikings. Also never watched the same GoT episode twice, kinda want to go back but there's too much filler in the last few years to endure.

8. A movie you regret watching? If you have no regrets, then at least a movie that didn't make you feel good at all.

I've had to endure some terrible tv and movies throughout my life when my brother or parents controls the tv. But a really good film that made me feel really bad was Green Room. I watched it whilst quite drunk, coincidentally on a night when for some reason some arseholes who live in the building had had the front door's lock removed, and whilst I didn't necessarily think about that I was so scared afterwards I had to watch a load of Archer to lighten my own mood before sleeping.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I always say I'll catch up on It's Always Sunny but i just never do except when I'm with people. It's somewhat sad.

Once again, Lucy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've told my friends and brothers I couldn't watch The Walking Dead because it started off so slow, but everyone tells me it picks up and gets really good, so I do kind of want to try getting into it again, at some point.

Mean Girls 2, what a disgrace

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    7. A TV show you've been meaning to watch?
    Need to catch up on Supernatural

Bloodrayne

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah I missed No 7.
    Westworld

It's frankly GREAT, and the twists, oh man. Can't wait for next season!

Cricket. What even, why. How is it exciting even? I maybe need to really closely watch it some time. But now I just... why haha.

Dominion and Falling Skies and Daredevil. I didn't quite get into any of them after a first ep watch, but I should make a bigger effort.

Saw. Any of them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    9. A TV or movie character that deserves their own spin-off?
    This might already be in the works considering the recent announcements, but a Game of Thrones spin-off/prequel just about Ned & Robert's Rebellion would be cool.

Back