• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ugliest Pokemon ever created

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2017
The two original rats. They never stood a chance to begin with having rat genes.
I know some people like rats though ;) In which case Ratata and Raticate may be super cute, in their own special way.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Palossand :/ I really loved Sandygast but then it evolved and I couldn't unsee that the window between its eyes is its nose and that the shells are its mustache and I just couldn't unsee it :/

...Suddenly I lost 45% of my respect for this forum.

Also don't know what you gaise are talkin bout, the ugliest mon ever is CLEARLY Ash, in fact he is hideous even

As for the whole deal about Guzzlord, I'll admit that back when I first saw it, I absolutely despised it and thought it was incredibly ugly, but after my original shock I grew on it and I think it's actually kinda interesting to some extent. Thought that said I still haven't 100% recovered from when I originally saw it. Hopefully it's ok in battle to make up for that

smocks

fiat lux
Years
Alola Golem, Magmar, Pignite, Simisear, Gurdurr, Tympole, Palpitoad, Stunfisk, Vullaby, HEATMOR, Quilladin, Barbaracle, Gouregist, Turtonator, Buzzwole, & Guzzlord aren't the most pleasing imo

AND TERRAKION

Years
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I admit Relicanth is the ugliest and most horrible Pokemon in the world. Especially ever since I know a certain trainer in the Cyllage Gym whose Relicanth has been responsible for so many deaths in Nuzlockes, and then there Olivia's Relicanth who is an absolute troll with Yawn and for whatever stupid reason, has maxed Speed IVs that make it faster than what its species normally is.

And then there's its design. It's so brown and reminds me of yucky things. I hope it doesn't make it into the regional Dex of the 8th Gen region, because I get annoyed at this Pokemon so much. It's not only a dick in battle, but one of the ugliest-looking Pokemon in existence.

I'd also have Heatmor and Druddigon as honourable mentions, to show an example that 5th Gen was not perfect when it came to Pokemon designs. Still, most designs from that generation were unique, but definitely not those two.

Xena_

Warrior Princess
Years
Probopass. Omg just why. It is so awful and out of place.

I didn't finish Pokemon Y and I only played 10 minutes of Sun since I lost my 3DS, so I don't really know the latest gen Pokemon. I'm sure there are some nasty ones in there.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Probopass. Omg just why. It is so awful and out of place.
If you ask me, Probopass is the worst of the Gen 4 cross-gen evolutions. And this is coming from someone who likes Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Magmortar, and even Lickilicky.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Gumshoos.

Spoilered to avoid tension and stuff. Don't hurt me please. ;w;

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Seismitoad

I like tympole and palpitoad but i cannot stand seismitoad's design.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Mr. Mime and Jynx look like they should be married. Ugliness squared.

And Bruxish looks like it should be their pet. One ugly family. D:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Tympole doesn't bother me so much, but I dislike the rest of its line. Seismitoad looks incredibly awkward (somewhat disproportionate even) and Palpitoad's jiggling disturbs me. D:

Lickilicky would probably be my #2. I absolutely adore Lickitung, but Lickilicky was a major letdown.

Other "ugly" Pokémon imo:
Spoiler:

Anorith - wtf is it
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Loudred - Just why?
Jynx - Looks like Nicki Minaj, but you knew that already.
Dartrix - Don't get me wrong, I love the Rowlet line, but Dartrix is just so....AWKWARD...
Muk and Garbodor - I use both competitively sometimes, but they're literally based off Garbage and Sludge. Come on.
Combusken - A little too phallic for my taste.
Prinplup - what is this i dont even
Weezing - The thing's pretty much a sentient tumor.
Probopass - ew
Purugly - I mean come on, "ugly" is in its name!
Mr. Mime - Honestly looks more like a pedophile than a Pokemon.
Smoochum - I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble.
Slaking - Great Pokemon but just looks like it's been on a strict diet of Ramen and Pizza Pops.
Claydol - KILL IT, OH FOR THE LOVE OF LORD HELIX JUST END ITS SUFFERING.
Bruxish - Just a mess.
Aromatisse - It's a cancan-dancing flamingo that just looks like it needs help.
Diggersby - Man, Bugs Bunny really let himself go.

Last edited:

Mister Torgue

Banned
Years
jynx back when she had a literal blackface. And ya all know that anything that appears racist is ugly in my onclusive and accepting nature. Sure it wasnt intended back then but recoloring her face into purple surely made her look far better than it was.

Remember lads, racist undertones, KILl IT with EXPLOSIONS

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Grimer, Muk, Jynx and Gumshoos which looks like it has been inspired by Donald Trump, in fact, I've received one through Wonder Trade with this nickname.

Back