• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Years
Did we just lose two mafia on n0? The text makes it apparent they aren't town and the red border implies a shared alignment. Also Granny should out since any surviving mafia know who they are now. Don't want town to die visiting them.

Assuming Doof got Grannied but I'd say that's likely.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
What in the hell is The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
There are five mafia, two third party, and fifteen town roles in the game.

This is quite interesting. A lot of third party roles were suggested, so most of them must have ended up town-sided then. Interesting indeed.

What in the hell is The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass

Here you go. And yes, that's a thing apparently.

Last edited:
Years
I guess I haven't played non-traditional mafia all that much, as I was confused by that role Bidoof had. While the amount of mafia members are down, we're still very likely to lynch a fellow townie instead. I'll wait to make my vote until more people have talked here. The last times I tried to make a vote, it did not work in my favor...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 23, 2019
.... I wasn't even able to have a chance to play :( ah well

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Hrm... Intriguing, the only person to actually vote a player out was the first person. So...

##vote Abby

Last edited:

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
Shame that my suggested role a) was mafia and b) died so early. I've had many a fun game with that role.

Hrm... Intriguing, the only person to actually vote a player out was the first person. So...

##vote Abby

##Vote: Calzone407

Abby's vote was probably a random vote, and I don't understand why the fact that he was the first player makes him suspicious.

I agree with Gimmepie that the granny should out, if there is one. Also it looks like Neon Sword was shot by someone, maybe a vigilante or JOAT. Good shot but I'd idle tonight since there's 2 mafia down.

For anyone who doesn't know, the Pumpkin is a Vigilante variant who has a 25% chance of being Bulletproof and a 75% chance of being Vigilante each night.

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Shame that my suggested role a) was mafia and b) died so early. I've had many a fun game with that role.

##Vote: Calzone407

Abby's vote was probably a random vote, and I don't understand why the fact that he was the first player makes him suspicious.

I agree with Gimmepie that the granny should out, if there is one. Also it looks like Neon Sword was shot by someone, maybe a vigilante or JOAT. Good shot but I'd idle tonight since there's 2 mafia down.

Nah man, but either way, L'belle is a member of my club, and none shall dis

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
For anyone who doesn't know, the Pumpkin is a Vigilante variant who has a 25% chance of being Bulletproof and a 75% chance of being Vigilante each night.

oh hey look an actual explanation about this role that I wasn't able to find

sorry to say that's not how I interpreted it from the one line descriptor the page had so lmao rip

Abby

#freecoffee
Years

##vote Abby

Yeah, because 9/10 times day 1 is literally vacant because nobody wants to do anything. This super fast vote encourages more people to talk. There?s no point in doing literally nothing productive, when you could see how people interact when votes are on the table. Impulse for example, is trying to seem as innofensive as possible without trying to provide anything, which is poor townie behaviour if they are town.

##VoteImpulse

Perhaps you?ll speak up a bit more.

(Also thirding granny out but gp pretty much gave the reason)

EDIT: L?belle being a member of Calzone?s club = scumteam right?

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Yeah, because 9/10 times day 1 is literally vacant because nobody wants to do anything. This super fast vote encourages more people to talk. There?s no point in doing literally nothing productive, when you could see how people interact when votes are on the table. Impulse for example, is trying to seem as innofensive as possible without trying to provide anything, which is poor townie behaviour if they are town.

##VoteImpulse

Perhaps you?ll speak up a bit more.

(Also thirding granny out but gp pretty much gave the reason)

EDIT: L?belle being a member of Calzone?s club = scumteam right?
Scumteam? No and ah, good luck.

Last edited:

Robin

p-pix?
Years
apologies for not talking i had trouble logging in my pc account
i agree on gp's opinion as well, granny should out if possible. Abby's random vote is understandable since its only day 1 and we dont have much to go off of

Years
Very quick off the mark though, Abby you could have probably waited and see if someone buckled or something and then applied pressure there but eh it's kinda worked I guess.

##vote abstain at this point in time, mostly because I want to see what pandemonium is brought by these roles.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I?m a fast thinker, and abstaining does literally nothing except let the mafia have dole control over who gets whittled down that cycle. You can see it?s been a bit of a talking point for the day, and it?s encouraging conversation that most likely wouldn?t have happened. You don?t want a stagnant game where nobody says anything meaningful, that?s how people blend in

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'm gonna randomly vote later if no new info pops up, I don't feel too hot about abstaining myself

Back