• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
lol mafia-sided caroler, that's rough. +1 on one of the dead roles being shot though, wouldn't make sense for both mafia-sided vig (pumpkin) and the mafia role assigned to do the nightkill to both visit the same person.

also agreed @ not abstaining, would like to hear from Calzone about this cryptic dragging of L'belle as a member of his "club"

Calzone dodges questions so gonna place a vote on him until he gives us a straight answer

##vote Calzone407

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
The flying what that shoots what from the which? I dunno what would've determined the chances, but seeing as it was a 75% mafia vig is out well, nice.

I agree about mafia caroler lol what an useless role (no offense). I don't even get this team stuff, but it sounds like just a joke, I don't think scum would be that outrageously open on D1 on a game that, well, everything was randomised.

I'm feeling suspicious tho, two mafs dead? I see that it can happen with this being a totally randomized game and such, but dunno. I'm gonna sit and wait, though I doubt much of value will jump up this phase, like always does; and probably randovote later (or abstain if I forget before day ends).

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hi guys. Great start to the game!!

I hope we can get the granny to out soon (if there is one), since if the mafia know who they are it would be good for town to know so they can avoid targeting them.

[Vote] Nick Wilde

No abstaining, please.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Club people are best people? That's literally all I got for that exchange. Do we have any leads? What is a granny other than an old lady?

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
oh hey look an actual explanation about this role that I wasn't able to find

sorry to say that's not how I interpreted it from the one line descriptor the page had so lmao rip

Ah, well. Maybe the role will return in some way in a future Naku game. :P

How do you mean? I made a fire emblem club, and she joined, and I will stick up for my members until death, And I will have a link following shortly

EDIT: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412149

Gimme, I never did ask Calzone a question but I suppose I will now.

What happens if L'belle is mafia? Are you not going to vote for them then as well?

Believe me, I've had plenty of games where I've ripped apart some of my best friends because I knew they were mafia. In Mafia games, your allegiance is to your faction, not your friends. My vote will stand.

I agree with Abby and JD. Votes need to happen, people. And whoever is granny should claim so we don't lose any power roles. Assuming that there is one in the game, of course.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
So we get a definitive answer - if you?re a granny, say so. If you aren?t, say so.

I am not the granny.

Also, the whole calzone l?belle thing was a joke, I didn?t mean for it to be actual speculation

Years
Definitely not the granny.

I don't think Calzone should be ruled as inno or scum yet based on what they said.
Abby is a town lean atm but I'm cautious because he's plenty experienced.

I'm feeling a bit iffy about Neko who came in to literally say nothing of any consequence. It looks like they were trying to appear productive without actually being so.

Normally I'd say killing off two mafia n0 would be one of the few situation abstaining makes sense, but I am agreeing that in this game where nothing makes sense we shouldn't risk it. With that in mind

##vote Neko Maid Kapper

Aaron seems kinda iffy also atm but less so.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Hey, so do you think it's possible that the mafia isn't denoted by red in this game and that we lost two town instead? A town Pumpkin might have hit the Granny, while Neon's death was the mafia kill. Just a thought.

Also, I am not the granny.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
@ lycan If that were the case

1: Naku?s an asshole

2: There?s all the more reason to vote here

Also...
I'm gonna sit and wait, though I doubt much of value will jump up this phase, like always does; and probably randovote later (or abstain if I forget before day ends).

Please don?t. If you keep saying nothing will come out of Day 1 then nothing will. Also, randomvoting NOW is the same inoffensive bs that abstaining is. We random voted a bit, and people are talking, but at this point random voting doesn?t do a whole lot except let mafia ?accidentally? put a hammer vote on something without blending in.

Mafia can blend in if it?s all groupthink, but they can blend in just as well if we spread out everywhere. Also, sitting & waiting for things to happen??? That?s bad town behaviour, as it doesn?t progress anything

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Ah, well. Maybe the role will return in some way in a future Naku game. :P

What happens if L'belle is mafia? Are you not going to vote for them then as well?

Believe me, I've had plenty of games where I've ripped apart some of my best friends because I knew they were mafia. In Mafia games, your allegiance is to your faction, not your friends. My vote will stand.

Fair enough. But, if I decide she might be mafia, I will change my vote. until then she has my protection, even if that doesn't mean anything

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
@ lycan If that were the case

1: Naku?s an asshole

2: There?s all the more reason to vote here

I was just thinking out loud. I'm not entirely sure where the mafia kill would've gone otherwise, since the flavor text suggests it was the Pumpkin's own power that was used and not a retaliated maf kill. Oh well, I suppose we'll find out soon enough after more people died.

Also, not entirely sure if we can rule out #1.

Oh, and before I forget: [Vote] Miah

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Gonna go with [vote] Calzone407. From every game of mafia I've played the mafia can tell who the other mafia are in Discord. I don't know if this has the same thing but it seems like they're trying to protect L'Belle no matter what cost. The clubs thing can just be a decoy strategy. Idek if L'Belle is still in but Calzone seems way too dedicated to the cause so that's the vibe I'm gonna follow.

Back