• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    AIM > MSN.

Remember the great message sent and message received sounds? Fantastic stuff.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I remember MSN when it was still branded as the colourful butterfly as it was in XP, but I only used it while it was called Windows Live Messenger, which was more or less what MSN was.

My best memories were all the emoji's I collected from others and used and not it's all gone.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well no shit, it was America Online, not World Online.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    AIM > MSN.

Remember the great message sent and message received sounds? Fantastic stuff.

The only reason I made AIM and Yahoo messenger accounts was because you could list them on your PC profile and they'd show up on your postbit. MSN looked much nicer than AIM to me, plus nobody I knew actually used AIM

Sirfetch’d

I still use Skype, though not as much as Discord. Skype drains battery and isn't as good to look at, but it's not bad to me.

pkmin3033

I use Skype to keep in touch with one person...but then, I also use Discord to keep in touch with one person.

I miss MSN too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Frieza right now:

07f154e361c2e31caee43b74711fa9e6.gif

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    it feels like spring is coming because it's sunny, but it's actually getting colder so I'm sick now :( I should stop sleeping naked

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back