• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • If go is scum, he obviously wouldn't confirm this, so

That would be an interesting fake claim from Aldo. From a scum stand point, tried to claim who the Fab fabbed, but said the wrong name?

I won't be home to post more ISOs before EOD

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • In my eyes, since gp does not confirm this he's either A. telling the truth and Aldo just guessed wrong or B. Is totally bussing Aldo or C. This one is 100% way too unlikely and a huge gamble on mafia part Aldo is the Snoop, fab gave their own buddy a fab item, in hopes a Snoop they shouldn't know existed would target GP last night and well I'm mobile to keep typing this out but you should get the idea that this last one makes no coherent sense. Either way I think voting Aldo is our best bet.

Years
  • To clarify, I don't have any messages saying I got an item. So either Aldo is lying or Tara fucked up.
    I think the former.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • So Aldo claims a role, and claims that GP received an item when all items have been accounted for with SJ and EC having guns and Peci already saying who he vested.....???

The only explanation I can think of this is a bus to earn GP town cred while accepting that aldo is a top lynch target for the day, but even then that's unlikely with....GP himself being the first one to vote Aldo when there wasn't a strong feeling against him (untiknGP's post)

So this whole thing seems weird, might just be a rly poor play by aldo and miscommunication between the scum team

[vote] Aldo

Years
  • Poor play no matter what side he flips most likely

Checked snoop and that doesnt even say anything about who gave the items (and when), just what items they have at the start of the day. Pointing to peci immed. with that isn't entirely helpful, unless executed correctly.

Nakuzami

Years
  • To be fair, Aldo did imply that the item would be from Peci assuming it wasn't fake

Meaning he wasn't sure

But that's moot right here atm

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Kind of just want to see this flip now (btw shouldn't Aldo have more than one night of results? Nvm, forgot he was kind of late for the game cuz initial lack of tags)

Didn't get a chance to reread today, will do D4 instead

At least we'll probably get a replacement for mala?

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
  • An unlikable post, because the only time I voted was on Day 2, and it was the 2nd vote on jdthebud. That's not sheepish at all!
    Don't recall myself agreeing to someone either, with the sole exception being Lulu.

[Vote] Sawsbuck

The only time I said what someone else had already said was in jd's bandwagon, if I recall correctly. Plus, I've never cast doubt in Pecilia. In fact, when Superjolt threatened to shoot me, I suggested to not shoot Pecilia. This is no time for giving false charges.

Remove your votes from me at once. I'm the snoop, and the one that received an item from Pecilia is gimmepie (unless it's also fake).

Thats not what snoops do
    Snoops allow people to see what others get, not who give it to them
    I know this bc I looked it up :P

Also second vote on JDBud may not have been sheepish, but that doesn't mean that the rest of your posts not sheepish. To be fair most of them are short and doesn't apply much info.

Mala and Saws have the same problem tbh, but Mala looks like she's going to be replaced soon and Saws posts have more town in them and a little bit more info.

And because of all this(and I haven't cast a vote yet) [VOTE]Aldo

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • After GP's last post I'm going to have to say that's the nail in the coffin for Aldo, glad that we got a good slip out of him because before it was mostly inactivity and small posts, even though imo he was one of the better lynch candidates before the slip.

Naku's ISOs have made him look a lot better. It could also just be him compensating for what I've said about him, though his responses look genuine enough for me to think he's probably town.
    I also like CB's post from today, and the opposite goes for Kitty and Lulu. Looks like Lulu is dropping off in activity and scumhunting in general, kitty has at least been somewhat consistent with this activity. Thinking it's town!coasting kitty and lulu is neutral for me. I'd really like reads from both of them though, I'd like to see where they're at. Lategame thoughts on people can be very telling for teammates.

It's getting a bit closer to late-game and I'm quite lost on who scum could be. I'm thinking one could be one of the more experienced members that knows how to misdirect well and act like they're scumhunting. Maybe SJ? Not sure, I don't think I've even seen them as mafia yet so hard to judge his actions.

Thinking Lulu or Mala could be one of the other mafia currently.

EDIT: Forgot to add my vote, ##Vote Aldo

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • I haven't voted yet today (I also expected the phase to end last night so I didn't go into more detail with stuff after I got home)

At this point the lynch is obvious and it's down to an Aldo flip. Obviously if he flips town, it won't look good on gp (as it'd seem like him keeping mute on an item to kill a town PR, though that seems unnecessarily risky so I don't think it's the case rn), but other than that, we'll see what else happens with it

##Vote Aldo

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years

• Sure I can give reads :)

TRs - GP, SJ, CB, Peci

Neutral to town - EC, Naku, Saws

True Neutral - Mala, Doof, Kitty

SRs - Aldo

EC was in my trs before today, but his idea of "helping" kinda threw me off a bit.

SJ is actively trying to help out town and rereads posts often, and while GP and CB are doing it in less effect, they both have good posts. Peci also has good posts plus he claimed a role that makes sense tbh.

Saws has been a little bit lacking on the posting side, but most of his posts are good nonetheless

And Naku has been great with her isos and has been helping out town, but she took a bit to get there.

Not getting much from Mala and Kitty, and Doof I feel might hop onto neutral to town soon enough.

And Aldo messed up and basically confirmed he's at least not town because of the snoop role being different then what he described, and that GP never even received an item.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to pull a Naku and let ya'll know the day has ended without any flavour text (i wouldn't be revealed any hints through it anyways). I'm dozing off sitting here but I don't want to relay the phase change any longer.

So that said Aldo is Dead. He was an Employee. Night 3 has started.

oh and jdthebud will be replacing malanaphii starting this phase.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ugh sorry about the delay ya'll i'm going to update tomorrow bc it'll be better for me to update this on tuesday than monday night as I might be going to disney

look at me becoming the next naku

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    NIGHT TWO
    Both the customers and employees got busy the moment the store closed. A few things were normal. One decided that they were going to follow the same person once again to see if they were to receive anymore results. Another went upon their own business and well ...

One decided to try to take the law into their own hands and followed Sawsbuck into an alley. Thinking that they could potentially be an Employee they shot a bullet into their stomach as Sawsbuck turned around. But the expression on Sawsbuck's face told them everything.

They got the wrong person. Perhaps they will try again another night.

Meanwhile the Employees, down in numbers, tried to up their progress to take out the remaining customers. Thankfully, a plan in motion was finally going to succeed. They followed Superjolt home and he, who had replaced his good vest with a fake one, was shot in the heart while he was getting ready for bed.

Now it's daytime again and it's back to the Burger Shop. What will happen today?

SUPERJOLT DIED. HE WAS A CUSTOMER
    SAWSBUCK DIED. HE WAS A CUSTOMER.

PLAYERS
    Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    L'Belle as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Superjolt as A Customer