• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    So where is everyone at with scum reads currently?

Also I'm 100% gonna shoot my gun today, who do you all think I should shoot?

EDIT:

What do each of you think of the other three currently?

Slight townread on Peci, I'd say neutral, but I feel like he's had decent activity and i haven't seen anything that makes me think otherwise from him. I still think Naku is possibly coasting scum and he will probably be where I direct my vote today, and I'm really bad at reading gimmepie, but I'd have to say I don't have a townread on him.

Honestly man I am all over in this game, it's proving very hard to get solid reads because everyone is either all over the place or near silent. So I'm not sure for Peci, pretty neutral at this stage.

He's not the best target, but it'd be satisfying. I think a more reasonable choice though would be Doof who has been uncharacteristically quiet or Naku who a few people at this point have expressed concerns with.

I think it's really odd how you think of me as "uncharacteristically quiet", I personally feel much more active in this game than in my past 5 lol. Also, I've been out with illness since Thursday, so that's why i haven't been able to post much as of late. I also think your defense of Naku and Saws is kinda weird, I understand that some players may experience less activity in the early game but i still haven't seen anything from either of them. Do you still stand by that defense?

Maybe y'all haven't noticed but I'm quite unhappy with my play lately and this game is hopefully the first of several where I can improve and go back to how I used to play.

I would like to see more of: Saws, Naku, and Aldo, or I think they need to get lyncheroo'd.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I still think Naku is possibly coasting scum and he will probably be where I direct my vote today

[...]

I would like to see more of: Saws, Naku, and Aldo, or I think they need to get lyncheroo'd.
    I feel like you know me too well for this to not be an opportunistic scum statement

I'm getting ready to go into my own burger job, so I can assess the current situation when I get home

Years
    I think it's really odd how you think of me as "uncharacteristically quiet", I personally feel much more active in this game than in my past 5 lol. Also, I've been out with illness since Thursday, so that's why i haven't been able to post much as of late.

Can't really help that it's felt that way to me. Fair enough on the illness though, I've definitely been there.

I also think your defense of Naku and Saws is kinda weird, I understand that some players may experience less activity in the early game but i still haven't seen anything from either of them. Do you still stand by that defense?

I'm not defending either of them? I felt Saw was scummy day 1 and have since then only come around to thinking he's innocent because his actions don't seem out of character for him. I've hardly been printing out Save Sawsbuck flyers.

As for Naku, I've not been defending him either really? I've jut given my thoughts that generally he's quiet the first few days and gets more active in the mid-late game and said openly a moment ago I'd consider him a viable target for shooting. My only thing with Naku is wanting to see how things with him play out today since this is about where I'd be expecting him to start getting a bit more involved. So jury's still out there.

Maybe y'all haven't noticed but I'm quite unhappy with my play lately and this game is hopefully the first of several where I can improve and go back to how I used to play.

Hadn't noticed at all :')

Would also like to hear more from them.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    Still no gun here but nobody ever gives me a gun lmao so there is that
    EC's concern of us needing to weed out scum is completely valid and GP is coming off as strong town to me, Doof and SJ are townreads as well

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    My 3 townreads remain unchanged but I feel we should look at yesterday votes, because even though JD was third party, the mafia would probably put votes into him than Naku, if Naku is scum.

Doof, Kitty and Charlie Brown voted Naku.

L'belle, Aldo, LuluRina, Superjolt, Nakuzami, Gimmepie, and myself votes JD.

I would say it's a good assumption mafia stacked votes in the latter, but we can never be too sure.

Nakuzami

Years
    My 3 townreads remain unchanged but I feel we should look at yesterday votes, because even though JD was third party, the mafia would probably put votes into him than Naku, if Naku is scum.

Doof, Kitty and Charlie Brown voted Naku.

L'belle, Aldo, LuluRina, Superjolt, Nakuzami, Gimmepie, and myself votes JD.

I would say it's a good assumption mafia stacked votes in the latter, but we can never be too sure.
    Unfortunately, since neither player was mafia, it's not a good assumption on either part

But, y'know, cool reads and whatnot

I need to pull out my laptop bc reading on this phone screen is never going to work lmao brb

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
    Years
    So where is everyone at with scum reads currently?

Currently... I don't have any scum reads :/

GP and you are my top trs though.

Charlie was also pretty towny in his post, and Peci seems like town too.

EC is now in my neutrals because of his recent posts. Seriously, shouting "WE NEED TO GET THE MAFIA" isn't helpful.
    Currently I'm not sure on the rest of them. Saws has been playing like town, however his lack of posts still doesn't make me want to tr him
    mala also has a lack of posts, and if your wondering why I'm not calling Charlie out on the same thing... its because he literally said he had irl stuff going on and he couldn't post b4
    Kitty I would still put in my trs bc she is basically said to be not mafia :P
    The rest I am completely unsure of. They all made posts that could mark them as town and as not town in my eyes.
    And I'm not sure what sprouted up all this Doof and Naku hate tbh.

Also I'm 100% gonna shoot my gun today, who do you all think I should shoot?

Hmm... I would say Mala. She hasn't really contributed much, and though Saws is doing the same thing, his posts are much more town then Mala.

Years
    [vote] Naku

Fuck it
    At this point his posts today have both consisted entirely of excuses for not posting followed by promises he'll be back with more to discuss that have gone unfulfilled until now.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Strangely enough after EC's uh extremely useful posts, i am heavily townreading him. I mean no shade by this but there seems to be a negative relationship between his scumhunting and his towniness. I reckon the extremely wise idea of suggesting we lynch mafia today is his attempt at appearing town when he doesn't have anything to contribute. Saw a similar thing in another game recently where he subbed in and was town in a Mylo situation yet made zero attempt to actively scumhunt and got himself lynched. So long story short although I think he's contributing very little at this point, i think he is definitely town.

I'm personally not reading into Naku's empty promises at checking back in the thread because that's what he typically says anyway. that said he is still on my scumreads based on what i said yesterday @ him encouraging SJ to shoot.

Though! on that, @Superjolt I'm still not convinced you should shoot unless you know somehow that your gun is legit. if it backfires we lose one of our more active scumhunters in this game and I don't think that's a risk worth taking, it will leave town susceptible to scum manipulation more easily imo

Want to hear some posts of substance from aldo, saws and mala, i know i've been inactive but i don't think any of those people have contributed anything of interest/worth all game tbh

Years
    My current townreads are:
    Sawsbuck, gimmepie, superjolt, and oddly enough, ec

Neutral to town read is: peci, cb
    Neutral to scum read is: naku, doof (no heavy leans though)

True neutral reads are: mala, lulu

That said,
    [vote] doof as im not that sold on your appeal (but thats just me)

-

As for absolute speculation on whos mafia, i feel like it would be someone that isnt threatened by gp/sj (or alternatively, them, but i doubt that) and is quick to join the chat. Im not completely sure who, but it's one of the things ill be thinking about later.

Also, mafia in the phase post is still a plural so there's still like 2+? more employees out there

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wouldn't have a problem with getting rid of Nakuzami today.

[Vote] Nakuzami

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years

Nakuzami

Years
    [vote] Naku

Fuck it
    At this point his posts today have both consisted entirely of excuses for not posting followed by promises he'll be back with more to discuss that have gone unfulfilled until now.
    'kay

not really empty. Literally said "I'll read up after work"

>gets home

"i'll pull this up on my laptop"

lo' and behold, I pulled up like twenty different tabs and started reading. Didn't say I'd finish my post then, especially considering I was running on three hours of sleep yesterday.
    I'm personally not reading into Naku's empty promises at checking back in the thread because that's what he typically says anyway. that said he is still on my scumreads based on what i said yesterday @ him encouraging SJ to shoot.
    as am I, kid, as am I

perhaps mostly for the memes, but

lol unfortunately now I have to add this third post of yours to my iso
    but
    at least it's still literally only three posts from you, eh?

with all this talk about skating by, I'm surprised no one has really mentioned that CB was actually the lowest poster in the entire game. Now he happens to be tied with malanaphii (though with some meatier posts than mala, yes)
    I wouldn't have a problem with getting rid of Nakuzami today.

[Vote] Nakuzami
    kinky

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I feel like you know me too well for this to not be an opportunistic scum statement

I'm getting ready to go into my own burger job, so I can assess the current situation when I get home

Ehh, even thought I can see the inactivity sort of being common, I feel like when you do usually speak it's usually more substantial, I may be wrong though

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    You two need to give thoughts/reads please. Who is scum, who should we lynch? Also assume that I plan on hitting you with my gun today, why shouldn't I shoot you and who/why should I hit someone else instead?

Two indisputable reasons for not shooting me:

1. Your gun is not proven real.
    2. Threatening with guns motivates wolves, not town. You'll understand if you think about each's reactions to it.
    3. I feel like a gun is better used on someone we would lynch since it provides reads faster and we'd have time to reorganize our thoughts based on votes and FOS'es.
    \\

EC is my townread because he started the NSword's bandwagon. gimmepie is a townread because he didn't jump on that bandwagon, and speaking from my experience and a feeling of mine, I think he'd never waste an opportunity to buss. Your attitude is admirable and helpful to the goal, but somehow I can only remember you asking questions that spark conversation. It may be just me overlooking something but I haven't seen your reads yet. I don't have wolfreads.

I think Mafia have an urge to do SOMETHING to just keep themselves out of our lynch choices, so I think that aside from Kitty, Pecilia and my reads above, everyone else has just been dropping a post then leaving,and I think that it's a wolfy trait. Thus, I too suggest shooting inactives, but I insist you instead shoot someone we would lynch.
    \\

On a side note, jdthebud seemed too uninterested in defending themselves, and this seems to suggest he's not lost yet. I think there's a cult...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    There should be no talking of anyone firing any weapons.

Nakuzami

Years
    Ehh, even thought I can see the inactivity sort of being common, I feel like when you do usually speak it's usually more substantial, I may be wrong though
    but usually I'm active as scum

though I have been less active overall recently

I started going through posts in ISO in order from least posts to most

I have to go to some plans of mine now, so I'll at least share the first completed one before I leave so that something's out there

I have thoughts on others, but haven't typed them out yet

Spoiler: malana"You'll Hear From Me When You Pay My"phii
    as if a burger place killed their own customers... can the management do something about this?? can y'all close the restaurant down???

the staring contest is... interesting, but i can't think of any explanation other than what bidoof's already said. it does seem significant though (so i'm glad it was mentioned because i, a terrible human being, did not read that flavour text before it was pointed out to me)
    i've been lurking in the hopes that i'll find something to talk about, but to be honest, i don't really know what to say. whilst i'd like to go for a no lynch, it's probably not wise to use our only one on the first day. i think i'm just also gonna go along with the [vote] Neon Sword for now considering we have no other information,
    i realise it does come across somewhat scummy me voting last second, but i really felt like i needed to post something & i didn't personally have any reads. i don't think neon came across as particularly scummy, so i feel like it would've been easy for mafia to push the lynch another way - so i'm not sure that mafia would bother to vote up neon too when they weren't especially suspicious. (not sure if this makes sense lol, i'm half asleep). obviously i wouldn't call those who voted neon up inno rn, but i'm currently more sus of those who pushed a no lynch/someone else.

also, i was wondering - how are you guys making statements of there must be an [x role]? is there somewhere that lists possible roles or is it just knowing from experience?
    >echo
    >not sure what to do, places a vote on maf
    >justifies the vote on maf

mala hasn't done much, but honestly? Silent town. There's not much really indicating scum here at this point, and I think if they were scum skating by and not just simply inactive, they'd have done a little more to protect themself by now.

Years
    Plus I don't see the newbie pulling an early bus. Could be being coerced by a more experienced player but I jut don't get that feel.

Also I love that I'm just generally considered the guy who happily kills his own teammates at this point lmao

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Okay so I feel like I have to do this before Superjolt fires his fake gun and we end up losing more people than necessary, that and scum will eventually see my confidence that the guns are fake as a soft claim so may as well make it for sure. I'm Santa, those guns aren't mine. I gave a vest to Jd and kitty. I will not reveal last night's gift for obvious reasons, keep the scum guessing. The reason I had a town read on EC and SJ is because I never gave them those items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back