• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    This is my wallpaper, which is actually from the cover of my second book The Enemy Within:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My little brother set it up that our wallpaper changes every five minutes, so it's hard to keep up.
    This is the what it was when I last went to my desktop which you may recognize from my sig.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Somehow, my current wallpaper has managed to last me more than a week, and I don't really plan on changing it right away (which has been rare recently):

Spoiler:

Years
  • Nyan Cat! And the fun part is that the rainbow still keeps going on the second monitor and makes sense (although my monitor is higher elevated than my laptop so it doesn't look this nice in person). Quality could be better though but oh well.

2390x768 image ahead.

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Samantha the nerd, oh how we love her. <3 My laptop background is always the same, but I do mess with my phone's stuff!

8s4O9.png

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Bittt of a Sims fan yeah, I choose to use the pre-set Windows backgrounds if I can't get used to a custom one.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Critx

Is making Wi-Fi on Rom hacks
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Yeah My Cruddy Backround.

If you're wondring whats with all the BlackBerry?

Uber Fan? NO! I helped Invent the BlackBerry! DUH

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • My brother gave me an ATI Radeon HD 4350 that he no longer needed, so I installed it onto my XP desktop.. from there, I decided to try out dual monitors! On the extra monitor are my CPU-Z and GPU-Z results.

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Been busy on my phone for the past hour messing with it... this is what I ended up with...

SAS8b.png

c1zQ7.png
    pQ6eU.png
    xcpJX.png

I am just loving how it came out! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Because Tony Stewart is ttly awesome doodz. :D

Also Mac I am drooling at your screenshots rn. So pretty ;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

... Are you really surprised? xD I envy the people that have their icons arranged in a clever way though, I'm not nearly creative enough to do that. :(

Years
  • Alright, another B2/W2-themed background:

Spoiler:

This one featuring the main characters of Black 2 & White 2 - Cheren, Nate, Hugh, N, Bianca and Rosa.

Back