• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Beautiful beautiful day. Temperatures in the mid 70's are perfect. Warm without being hot.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    <p>
    The devil's snow is falling again today. Gonna be 90 degrees on Monday, too. I want my normal autumn weather. :<
    </p><p>We have normal autumn weather for a day and then the next week we get a heat wave. And then it just repeats.</p><p>

</p>

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • No more heatwaves here in Indiana it seems. We got a chilly Monday coming up after it rains tomorrow morning, followed by wind. I wonder if we're about to start THOSE days already. (aka the insert temp and Falling days) During my time in Florida, I really didn't miss those days in the slightest.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • No more heatwaves here in Indiana it seems. We got a chilly Monday coming up after it rains tomorrow morning, followed by wind. I wonder if we're about to start THOSE days already. (aka the insert temp and Falling days) During my time in Florida, I really didn't miss those days in the slightest.

A few days in the 70s coming up (including one that supposed to be 75) but nothing real extreme and it seems to be back to somewhat normal October temps here

pkmin3033

I have no idea what the fuck the weather is doing right now. Apparently it's about 18 degrees out there, but its really, REALLY dark, and the sky is a disgusting yellow-grey colour. I suppose its because of Ophelia, but I'm in the south of England, and nowhere near it, so I have no idea. It's bloody unpleasant though; the pressure is giving me a splitting headache and general nausea.

Years
  • Cloudy right now, had some rain last night so I wonder if it's going to start up again...starting to get slightly colder, probably the first day in a while where I would probably need a jacket outside. It's still warm enough to have the windows open without too much discomfort, at least.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Well, the temperatures did fall throughout the day yesterday. When I first stepped outside in the morning, it was warmer than what I'd experience a couple hours later. By two or three pm, it was most likely colder than it was in the morning. I was right when I suspected I'd experience my first '*insert temperature* and falling' day in nearly two years. Florida never really had those kinds of days. Now, we're struggling to even make the 60s here in Central Indiana. We have some 70s coming up in a few days but then it goes right back down. Well, Autumn sure has come back with a vengeance.

Years
  • 87 degrees

I rarely go outside these days anyway (mainly because I feel like I live in a sketchy neighborhood), but I'm honestly exhausted of the heat.

I need the cold. I need to move out of Florida at some point, rip.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Same.

What used to be Hurricane Ophelia has brought up a load of warm air. Also a load of dust from the sahara, so our skies were yellow this evening.

And smoke from the wildfires in Portugal, half the country is burning

In fucking October, temps reached 35 degrees during the weekend, dafuq

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • It's been cold enough around here to wear a jacket in the morning, but it doesn't take long before it heats up for the rest of the day. Come on Winter, hurry up! >_<

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I hear three people in Ireland died due to trees because they were outside as Ophelia hit.

Back