• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
  • It's only 47 here. Our high is supposed to be 48. Like yesterday, it's been raining off and on throughout the day. Our low tomorrow night might dip to just above freezing. Yeah, I don't think I really miss this kind of weather at all.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Forecast is for 27ºC tomorrow and 30ºC on Friday.

WE'RE IN FUCKING OCTOBER FFS. AND NOT EVEN EARLY OCTOBER.

Last edited:

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • After our first Frost Advisory last night, it seems we're rebounding back into the 60s, for a day. Tomorrow, rain will move in and bring us back down into the 50s and colder.

Edit: Since no one has replied to this thread since my last post, I'll add a little update.

Apparently, it's only 38 degrees outside (and it's raining) and our 'high' is only supposed to be 41. I could have sworn it was warmer earlier. Either way, we're forecast to possibly dip below freezing tonight and tomorrow night. Woo. In fact, our warmest temperature until next Thursday is only 50 degrees. We won't even get above 50 until the start of November. Granted, forecasts always change so it could easily be way off. From Thursday on, we have a string of days in the 60s before we dip back into the 50s. There are no 70s in sight. 65 is the warmest we may get. We have a bunch of 30s and 40s for overnight lows.

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    It was bitch-ass cold last week but today it was back to 29 degrees Celsius. What is happening.

Climate change is.

TY

RNG weather is happening, same can be said here. Where on Thursday it was nice weather, today was windy as hell with 1 degrees celcius

pkmin3033

It just got REALLY cold all of a sudden today. The clocks went back Saturday night here, and it's like the weather decided that was its cue to bring on winter. It was 7 degrees when I put the washing out this morning, and it took my hands about half an hour to warm up...it's now gone up to 10 degrees, not that you can really feel it.

I don't care, though. I love winter, and I hope we get some snow this year. Last year it was depressingly mild and I wouldn't mind if temperatures stayed at 10 or below all the way through the rest of the year.

...unfortunately highs tomorrow will be 14, so that's that out the window, but I can still pray for a cold November/December.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • "It's raining. It's pouring. We have a Freeze Warning."

Yeah, that about sums up how things are going right now. We're forecast to drip into the upper 20s tonight. It's not even November yet. I wonder if Michigan is any warmer than us in Indiana. Thankfully, the 60s are coming later on in the week. However, it looks like we'll come back down to Earth next Monday. Naturally, all subject to change but still.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's in the 50s here which is nice when the usual temperature here is in the 80s. Please keep this weather for a little bit longer Florida.

Back