• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • 78 today 82 Saturday 78 Sunday 77 Monday and this is Michigan in October...

I know I really probably shouldn't be complaining but this is not at all normal...

What's the norm around that time of year? I'm assuming it would be like the Northeast in terms of temp (where right here in Connecticut, the temps have been hovering right around there as well which is bizarre.)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Currently 75F with 99% humidity plz send help

TY

and cold

and winds

why do i still live here

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    This weather is glorious. A bit sticky, but that's because it just rained.

Years
  • I'm going to be kind of upset if it rains on my first day of work.

Which it feels like it's going to, according to forecasts. Likely during the afternoon. 9.9

Years
  • Hot weather and strong winds have made the fires here so much worse. I went to a show last night and the place burned down a few hours after I'd left. The moon was blood red from the smoke, though I didn't know that at the time. The air's too bad to even go outside now. I'm just waiting around now to see if I have to evacuate.

TY

It feels a lot warmer than yesterday, altho the rain has not stopped

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    its been colder around here during the mornings and late afternoon-evenings. still hot around noon though, but nowhere near as hot during the summer!

TY

winter pls go away I dont like ice, snow and the cold

Winter is the worst for me, I can't stand the cold, it destroys my hands if I don't wear gloves, the icy roads we always seem to get make me regret not having a car and the snow... well snow is cool if I don't have school.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • <p>seeing this thread title here really confused me</p><p>autumn is the best season and winter is just its unfortunate aftermath. especially where i live, where winter is just rain and slush</p>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    more like Extended Leaves of Abscence. It'll be winter here until May 2018 ;;

AND SO DARK like you can't imagine. December is my enemy. Sun goes up at 9:30 or so, and down again around 14:30 i shit you not

Years
  • Hi all! Just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be active from November until January because I'll be too busy being outside enjoying freezing temperatures.

I know this is the short LoA thread but fuck that.

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • I don't like winter. Winter is the only season which gives me a little more trouble *sneezes* oh yes this is what I was talking about . But winter is fun in its own way too. Like you can enjoy having really warm food items which give you almost the best feeling in the world (look from the eyes of a teenager :p)
    Despite that I will complain to Santa this time :/

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    I can't wait to spend the entire day snowboarding, then going home to play videogames with some hot chocolate. Also, snow drifting. Winter is dope.

Back