• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Lol that's what I thought too. Great publicity stunt, PC :D

Also just to say I pretty much agree with what Ryan said up there. If you really wanted to be mods you'd probably be one already. Most of you rarely post productively and actively in the sections you want to moderate. You just want power. It's disgusting.

But I post in Norway at least twice a boatload, so that's irrelevant.

Fox♥

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
Yuoaman I have decided I will accept you as a fellow staff member, all other applicants are rejected.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Tbh, now I don't know if I should laugh or quit by the second xD
And I agree with Ice and Cello in this one, it's disgusting how most of you want power.
I just posted a application because I want to annoy Lerroux and think it's a prank xD

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
Man, this thread hit a posting spree in the last 15 or so minutes.
I believe that this might be real, however.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I feel bad for the people who believe this, or the new users who sign up and then see this and sign up xD

This. Poor newbies will be running away terrified.

Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Is it too early to put on my crown?

babos_win.png

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
YUOAMAN FOR ADMIN

Best tagline ever:

I HAVE THE AWESOMEST LP IN POKEMON HISTORY

YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOW INVALID

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I've never wanted to be a mod for that reason... but after reading the mod section, I definitely don't want to be, whether this is a prank or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back