• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

in my case thats in August when all the things for it hit the stores

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    The idea that you can only eat turkey on Thanksgiving is an odd one. And wrong too, for the record.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Thanksgiving was a holiday founded on genocide and literally the only good thing about it is the giant feast, which no one is stopping you from doing literally any other day of the year.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I remember loving Thanksgiving for Bond marathons. Then I bought them all, so I could marathon any time of year.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I'm just here for the food man
    Except this year me and my family will be in Florida. No big feast for us. We'll have dinner at the hotel restaurant lol

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • christmas starts november 1st do not @ me
    i went to buy some new ornaments yesterday and i'm gonna start decorating soonish

Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • THANK YOU DAKOTA I FEEL VERY REASSURED WITH YOU AT MY SIDE *faint sounds of christmas music playing in the background*

Bay

Years
  • There were a couple times my family and I ate turkey for Christmas, but only if someone else gave us an extra turkey during the holidays lol.

Not sure if my family and I will eat turkey for Thanksgiving this year.

Last edited:

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • i dont celebrate thanksgiving (or at least with a turkey)

im usually out of the country when it?s thanksgiving or my family just makes a big ol? pot of ramen and call it a night

pretty good experience and WAY cheaper

string555

Banned
    Years
  • You can't go wrong with a big ol' pot of ramen. :D

I usually have so much leftover turkey after thanksgiving that I throw it in with ramen for a few days. So good. *salivates* :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back