• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wow, it's late

johnsonraider

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2018
    I am started my website but getting late because of some persons are not working.

So bed for me

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Truth is.... I rarely, if ever go to bed. I just fall asleep on the floor whenever I want. I stopped really caring about bed time when I was 17. Earliest I fall asleep is usually midnight, latest, usually 4am.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    22-23 some time. Later than that and I get grumpy the next day. I usually wake up 6-7 something, unless I've been bad with the bedtime or accidentally snoozed too much lmao which happens, then I might sleep until 8 or so.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    rarely take naps and go to sleep anywhere between 12-2

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ALSO naps are life. Like. i'm sure they legit Heal you

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmmm, my work shifts are usually closing shifts, so I go to sleep usually around 1 or 2am.

Rarely it's 3 or 4am, if I can't sleep or if I don't work the next day.

For a time I had early shifts, and would sleep at 10/11pm, and wake up at like 7 or 8am.

I don't ever nap unless I'm sick. Don't have time for it, and also it stops me from sleeping at night.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I try to head to bed at around 10 PM on weekdays (but it usually ends up being more like 10:30). My alarm rings at 6:15 the next morning.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Phew, just got my assignment in and it's now 5:40 am. The only time there's any peace and quiet in the house. :p

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    sleeping sucks lol id rather play xbox !

Back