• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash is too powerful

Years
tumblr_inline_ozvomm2rgu1retu70_500.png

tumblr_inline_ozvomnbeZM1retu70_500.png

tumblr_inline_ozvomnkFc61retu70_540.png

tumblr_inline_ozvomm29ty1retu70_250.png

http://pokemon-connoisseur-lucario....ght-i-know-ash-has-held-many-pokémon-that-are

discuss

Last edited:
Years
as a sidenote lillie somehow managed to carry cosmoem in her backpack without feeling the least bit fazed in the games so this really does leave me wondering

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
What's the point of giving Pokemon a weight if everyone can pick them up? Lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
If he lifts up, say, a Wailord, or heck, any Pokémon that clearly outclasses him in height, let alone weight, with minimal problem, THEN I can definitely say that he's too strong.

Besides, this is the same series that has Team Rocket surviving various "blast offs" of various heightened heights.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
It's no surprise that Ash or any trainer really can do things that seem beyond normal human limits, considering they live in a world where they have to tame and train superpowered animals

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
A punch from Ash would definitely hurt a lot. This guy can casually carry objects that weigh more than a ton.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
And if that wasn't enough:

UXPXqIK.gif

Okay, NOW I'll admit he's too strong (he's about as strong as General Blue in that image when he attempted to skewer Goku with a tree trunk, and at least Blue was implied to have undergone "enhancements" under the Red Ribbon Army research program regarding his telepathy as an excuse).

Back